This is just a joke
I was playing with some friends together against a Hag on The Game and was being chased for literally over 3 minutes before getting caught. There should be a thing that if a survivor is being chased for over 2 minutes, the NFL theme comes on and all other survivors get a 5% speed boost on sabotaging hooks and generator repairs.
Comments
That's just dumb, sorry. Your friends could have gotten 3 gens done, or more, in that time.
OP is joking.
Yup! I am aware!
The sad thing is that not a single one got done and I completely agree with you. For whatever reason, they were scared and panicking while I was running from her and it bugs me when people always complain about killers being OP and all that crap but they, in reality, are just not that good.
You’re only as strong as your team is.
That's the fault of your team, not the game
That's a terrible idea!
I should totally be the benny hill theme!
HE! COULD! GO!
ALL! THE! WAY!