Dont mind me
Just showing off the greatest cosmetic released to date.
Also, build thread, because why not, show me your builds!
Just showing off the greatest cosmetic released to date.
Also, build thread, because why not, show me your builds!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eyyy looking fab but I honestly can’t wait for that Kate outfit, it’s the first I’ve fallen in love at first sight with a cosmetic so...I’m going to lose money so fast when that one is released. That may be the best cosmetic to me...
(That entended duration plus spirit fury/enduring tho)
*thinks about showing build but also plays base ghostface because I actually love the design* yeah I’ll leave the being fabulous to you 🤗
Kate also looking great, but my boi Ghost looking the greatest
Hey, you dont need to show me your ghostface build, just your killer main build
I love his new skin too, it's so SHINY! This is my Ghostface build btw (and I like to mix match cosmetics, the blade is the one that comes with demon Ghostface if you can't see it very well)
Well, ruin definetely isnt my cup of tea, but, besides that, your build is great!
I can't wait to try and blind Ghostface only to be blinded myself. XD
Just trying to slow the game down as much as possible ;)
I don’t play Ghostboi. :P
Boo!
These ARE my mains and I have no fashion to show off like you cool kids 😭 I don’t even bother with prestige anymore (bc I’m a bit of a filthy casual👍)
(Welcome to “I haven’t touched killer much this season and my builds are pathetically alike because I’m weak for discordance, PGTW and bloodpoints...I mean BBQ.” *shakes fist at that lv 1 BBQ despite being approx lv 70* )
Eww, the new Faceghost cloak.
Kate is going to get new outfit? Can someone post a picture or something?
@Shaped About 2:08 in this ❤️
https://youtu.be/RM3MAafS158Damn, that outfit for Ace is the only good one he has had in a long long time
I guess so, never really realised he doesn’t get many good cosmetics at all. I’m using his lunar event one because that one is nice. ❤️
P I N K A C E