A Christmas film? some say yes, others say no. To me, it isn't...yes it was at a Christmas Eve work party, and it's played around Christmas because of this, but to me i don't class it as one. Sorry people to those who feel the other way around >.<
@JESUS_CHRIST i had to whisper that, even writing i have to whisper...if Mr Mushwin heard me, he would make me watch it....i wasted many hours watching star wars when he knew i had never seen it....he dashed up stairs faster then anything lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally I don't care which it is.
Now the real question is:
Is the Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween animation? Or a Christmas one?
For me it's Halloween and "experiencing" Christmas.
The same can be said about lethal weapon
@I_am_Negan
whispers quietly i have never seen Lethal Weapon before.
It's like Predator 2 but not as good
@JESUS_CHRIST i had to whisper that, even writing i have to whisper...if Mr Mushwin heard me, he would make me watch it....i wasted many hours watching star wars when he knew i had never seen it....he dashed up stairs faster then anything lol
I don't know what to say.
You should
I am now going to see this image in my head when i sleep lol.
Sweet dreams!! lol
@Mushwin
It isn’t and it is bad in general
I would take that back little tree guy.
*Stalking Intensifies!*
^.~ <3
Too much stalking is bad for my bark. ^.~
@GrootDude
I got a genuine chuckle from that ^.^
Glad you did. :)