best way to close gap between swf and non swf is showing long camping

whats the most gap between them is non swf can gives killer free phase and kills


if killer camping more than 8s 16m in hooked person without near 20m other survivors

survivors can see killer's aura


i think camping is tactic but most people doesn't like it so thats my idea

Comments

  • Run kindred and boom there ya go information for everyone

  • @undeadmauler said:

    Run kindred and boom there ya go information for everyone

    The thing about that is, a solo survivor has to use a perk slot to get info that would be free for SWF, therefore not closing the gap.

  • @undeadmauler said:

    Run kindred and boom there ya go information for everyone

    Yeah sure, when you are hooked. What about when someone else is? That’s the problem with Kindred and why I think the perk should also activate for you when another person is hooked. I have Kindred and a teammate is hooked? I get to see the other survivors and killer aura. If a solo survivor should have to use a perk for info SWF has for free, then the perk should be more useful than just when you are on the damn hook. As it stands you are using a perk slot, and STILL not getting what SWF has for free.

  • it's almost as if Kindred or Bond doesn't exist for these people


    So wierd.... they won't run perks that help them with the very problems they have.

  • @undeadmauler said:

    Run kindred and boom there ya go information for everyone

    @FrenziedRoach said:

    it's almost as if Kindred or Bond doesn't exist for these people

    So wierd.... they won't run perks that help them with the very problems they have.

    The thing is 3-4 person SWF groups don't need to run any aura perk. They get most of them free, and better versions at that, from having voice-chat. That is the solo-SWF gap the devs refuse to close.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    it's almost as if Kindred or Bond doesn't exist for these people

    So wierd.... they won't run perks that help them with the very problems they have.

    Would you say it’s equally weird that killers have gen slowing perks like Ruin, but complain that they shouldn’t have to use them?

  • @Karl_Childers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614935#Comment_614935

    Would you say it’s equally weird that killers have gen slowing perks like Ruin, but complain that they shouldn’t have to use them?

    How is that relevant to this thread?

    @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614810#Comment_614810

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614935#Comment_614935

    The thing is 3-4 person SWF groups don't need to run any aura perk. They get most of them free, and better versions at that, from having voice-chat. That is the solo-SWF gap the devs refuse to close.

    Um, they have NOT refused to close that gap. Things like showing what hexes are affecting you, seeing who the obsession is and if they are being chased, are all efforts to close the gap.

    Perks are just a nice bonus they gave us solo players. It's on you if you choose not to run them.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614962#Comment_614962

    How is that relevant to this thread?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614947#Comment_614947

    Um, they have NOT refused to close that gap. Things like showing what hexes are affecting you, seeing who the obsession is and if they are being chased, are all efforts to close the gap.

    Perks are just a nice bonus they gave us solo players. It's on you if you choose not to run them.

    Its totally relevant. When solo survivors want something done about camping in the base game, they are mocked and told to use multiple perks....as you did. When a killer complains that they shouldn’t need to run multiple gen slowing perks, most people jump on board and say BHVR needs to slow down gens at base. I just find that to be hypocritical, so I was wondering if you felt the same about both sides. Just as you say survivors have perks to deal with their issues, then so do killers. Yet one is an accepted criticism around here and the other isn’t.

  • @Karl_Childers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614969#Comment_614969

    Its totally relevant. When solo survivors want something done about camping in the base game, they are mocked and told to use multiple perks....as you did. When a killer complains that they shouldn’t need to run multiple gen slowing perks, most people jump on board and say BHVR needs to slow down gens at base. I just find that to be hypocritical, so I was wondering if you felt the same about both sides. Just as you say survivors have perks to deal with their issues, then so do killers. Yet one is an accepted criticism around here and the other isn’t.

    Oh. For sure - if a killer thinkk the game is going too fast, then by all means run Ruin or find another perk to do it.

    That's part of the reason I main doc, because with the right build I can slow the gens without needing to use Ruin. I detest Hex totems but I'm not going to complain if things go to fast because I won't use it.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/615029#Comment_615029

    Oh. For sure - if a killer thinkk the game is going too fast, then by all means run Ruin or find another perk to do it.

    That's part of the reason I main doc, because with the right build I can slow the gens without needing to use Ruin. I detest Hex totems but I'm not going to complain if things go to fast because I won't use it.

    Cool, no issue at all with your post then! Sorry for jumping the gun and assuming you’d be one sided lol.

    As for the actual topic, I don’t really think anything should be done about camping or tunneling at base...same as I feel about gens (unless both things were addressed, that is). Just use the perks given. I would just prefer Kindred also had a use when another person is hooked though. I would totally use it then. As it stands, it’s hard to justify it when I find perks like DS and especially BT to be absolutely necessary. Since Kindred is a solo survivor perk, I do think there’s room to make it stronger imo.

  • @Karl_Childers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/615047#Comment_615047

    Cool, no issue at all with your post then! Sorry for jumping the gun and assuming you’d be one sided lol.

    As for the actual topic, I don’t really think anything should be done about camping or tunneling at base...same as I feel about gens (unless both things were addressed, that is). Just use the perks given. I would just prefer Kindred also had a use when another person is hooked though. I would totally use it then. As it stands, it’s hard to justify it when I find perks like DS and especially BT to be absolutely necessary. Since Kindred is a solo survivor perk, I do think there’s room to make it stronger imo.

    I play both sides, I just prefer killer as i hate random teammates - most of them are so bloody stupid it drives me back to killer just to get some revenge.

    At any rate, I solo when I play survivor, and I find no issues getting into purple ranks while not using BT or DS. If I get tunneled down, ah well - curse the dumbass who didn't rescue me properly and move on.

    I don't run BT because I will not do a risky save if I don't believe I can stop the killer with my own skin.

    Everything I preach, I do my best to follow.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/615029#Comment_615029

    Oh. For sure - if a killer thinkk the game is going too fast, then by all means run Ruin or find another perk to do it.

    That's part of the reason I main doc, because with the right build I can slow the gens without needing to use Ruin. I detest Hex totems but I'm not going to complain if things go to fast because I won't use it.

    I bet survs love your gen slowing doctor builds.

  • They usually don't, but that's the least of my concerns.

    Just wait till I catch up unlocking my Legion, Plague, and Ghostface perks.. I got some plans for Doc with some of those perks....

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614962#Comment_614962

    How is that relevant to this thread?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614947#Comment_614947

    Um, they have NOT refused to close that gap. Things like showing what hexes are affecting you, seeing who the obsession is and if they are being chased, are all efforts to close the gap.

    Perks are just a nice bonus they gave us solo players. It's on you if you choose not to run them.

    The issue is that SWF groups get those nice bonus that perks like Kindred, Empathy, Buckle Up provide without having to use said perks. Instead they can equip other perks like DS, SB, BT, Deliverance, etc.

    That is the SWF-solo gap. Yes I acknowledge they have done things in the past to help close it; but ever since they blocked the killer's loadout in the end screen last year they've since done nothing.

    Even after speaking of making kindred baseline. They we're making good progress then for whatever reason they stopped.

  • @Okapi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/614969#Comment_614969

    The issue is that SWF groups get those nice bonus that perks like Kindred, Empathy, Buckle Up provide without having to use said perks. Instead they can equip other perks like DS, SB, BT, Deliverance, etc.

    That is the SWF-solo gap. Yes I acknowledge they have done things in the past to help close it; but ever since they blocked the killer's loadout in the end screen last year they've since done nothing.

    Even after speaking of making kindred baseline. They we're making good progress then for whatever reason they stopped.

    I won't argue that they're slow about it. But that's because they're slow at EVERYTHING.

  • they intend to close gap between them