I just realized the Cannibal and Hillbilly has no Red addons for their kits.
Seriously... Bubba and Billy are the only killers without any iridescent addons to change gameplay for them... what did they do to deserve that?
Every other killer has them. Some are great, like Iridescent Stone, some are Meh, like Iridescent button, but some are just, why? Like... Waterlogged shoe.
So here I propose this thread to be a place to come up with ideas for iridescent addons for Bubba and Billy. These addons would be to change gameplay styles so that they aren't so one-dimentional.
I wouldn't know what to give them because I don't play them often enough. I'm curious to see other's thoughts.
Comments
Nurse doesnt have iridescent addon.
They don't need ultra rares as they already have an instadown ability
That is also true. But she doesn't need one... unless one to change the way she plays drastically.
@0EvanRaven That isn't entirely accurate. Myers and Ghost Face both have built in insta downs and both have two iridescent add ons, of which Ghost Face needs a iridescent add on rework as both are 'Meh'.
@Raven014 The Iridescent Button is actually really good now, being able to freely vault pallets and breaking it without needing to first hit some body shuts down a lot of loops. I believe you meant the Fuming Mixtape.
And all killers deserve iridescents, and since Nurse and the Chainsaw Brothers are getting their add ons looked into, this is a perfect opportunity.
I find Iri button to be not as useful in a match. Sure, it destroys a pallet and allows you to see where people are across the map, but the Fuming mixtape can tell you where you're needed most (which gen to go to). So... I view the FM as more valuable.
GFs addon security cameras is weak, but GF caught on tape is decent if used correctly.
@Raven014 FM means you have to suffer a stun for little gain, at least for me. I guess this is something that is really our own opinion. But I am glad you can find use in a discount Wraith add on.
Security Camera is a special thing there. And the Tape is okay I guess.
Yeah, it's more of a preference thing. I find I can get more from the mixtape, while you can get more from iri button...
Initially Killer add-ons only went up to VR. Billy, and as of now the Nurse, have yet to have major overhauls since release, so neither of them have them.
Meanwhile, Tumtums' add-ons are based on Billy's.
Hard to believe I would live for the day someone said Fuming Mix Tape is better than Iridescent Button unironically.
@PigNRun
Fuming Mixtape was better pre-nerf Legion, as they could use their power at any time.
That being said it was a horridly designed add on to begin with, but more power to Raven for being able to make use of it.
Well I don't really know a good add on for the chainsaw brothers as their powers are instadown. Perhaps it can be like... the chainsaw no longer instantly puts survivors to the dying state, but when you charge the chainsaw you still move at 115% movement speed, and the charge and turning are moderately increased.
For Leatherface the add on would change in acceleration instead of turning.
Is almost like a mini rework, and is not super overpowered either.
Hey, I like it more. It's very situational, don't get me wrong, but I just like it more.
That can work... maybe it can replace Speed Limiter, since that one is basically useless.
Iridescent addons are less to improve the killer, but to change their playstyle drastically. For instance, Iridescent stone for Trapper means they don't have to set their traps if they don't want to. Stuff like that.
Well, yeah.
They don't need major overhauls, they just need the option to play differently. Like an addon that can allow nurse to move at 115% movement speed, but at the cost of a lot of blink range.
It would work since the add on I'm suggesting changes the playstyle of Billy. Almost like playing a new killer.
Yep! That might be a good one!
I thought of one for Bubba:
His chainsaw has a long charge up, but he can infinitely swing his chainsaw until he downs a survivor or bumps an object, but with a very decreased terror radius. I'd call it: Iridescent Engine. A unique engine made from shaping the fog. One that pulses faintly with a warm heartbeat. Slow to start, but reliable until the end. A reward for doing well consistently in the trials.
Sounds good