Anybody else ever just wanna...

Walk around and explore the maps? I know I do.

Comments

  • I wish you could load into KYF alone, with two survivors.. hell, even more than one killer for that purpose.

    Would be handy to explore or show tricks to others and such.

  • @oxygen said:

    I wish you could load into KYF alone, with two survivors.. hell, even more than one killer for that purpose.

    Would be handy to explore or show tricks to others and such.

    Agreed

  • I wanna do this so I can learn all the new badham maps. I get really lost on the new variations.

  • Not really. Being hunted by the killer and "exploring" (still helping the team) at the same time is pretty neat.

  • I do this whenever I down everyone and get DCs, so I spare the last few survivors and just look around the map for lore stuff. Interesting how the stairs in the Yamoaka Estate are broken, but supposed to lead somewhere.

  • Just been in a lobby, a survivor called "Hug me Myers".


    Took Myers, no perks, just there to chill with my virtual friend in the basement. Then she refused the hatch and let herself die on EGC...


    Sad. :(

  • @Jago said:

    Just been in a lobby, a survivor called "Hug me Myers".

    Took Myers, no perks, just there to chill with my virtual friend in the basement. Then she refused the hatch and let herself die on EGC...

    Sad. :(

    She wanted to repay the favor. Noble ;-;