Have you ever..
dodged lobby after lobby hoping to get the same SWF group who just obliterated you while doing a daily on a killer that you don't play often while tbagging at the exit gates(not even leveled up) so you could crush their hopes and dreams with one of your mains? That's what I'm doing right now...(They literally ran prove thyself on at least two of them)
Comments
Good luck! Hope you find them and crush their dreams!
Bring an ebony
Prove thyself on at least two of them.. Wow lol
If it is a Claudette SWF team or a team that looks cocky and has cosmetics AND flashlights, I will activate kill mode. It includes NOED. Of course.
Sounds kind of petty to me, maybe move on with your life
No. It would be waste of my time.
The whole theme of the is about being unable to move on with your life
I only ready till "Have you ever dodged lobby....".
My answer is: no
:)
Nope. Don't really see the point.
No