I mean considering most of the stuff in the videos are in the game. I would say there is lightweight canon ties. Cleansing instead of kicking the bones over etc. Survivor rulebook, Coordinated coms.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, but their work is of high quality and I think is appreciated by the Devs
I mean considering most of the stuff in the videos are in the game. I would say there is lightweight canon ties. Cleansing instead of kicking the bones over etc. Survivor rulebook, Coordinated coms.
About Crapper though... well, we already have Freddy remake, so...
Nope. He's just making parodies of things that recently happenned in the game + his own stuff.
If it was then Huntress and Tapp would be married >.>
Honestly, if it is canon, I wonder how Nea became the Entity...
When the archives come out and it explains that in Nea's story, it'll be the beginning of the end
# Here comes the Crapper # you better watch out for his craps #
@Akibahara
The animation story may not be cannon but the voices sure as hell are.
*Ding ding ding!*
What are you suggesting there buddy
...It's obvious they aren't cannon...