I think I might be done.

(PS4)Until something changes w framerate and gameplay, I might be done playing. I'm a killer main, use to stay between 6-9, but now I stay between level 11-14, and that's the best I can do. I'm not having fun or enjoying the game anymore. All it seems to be is SWF comm teams that just bully and destroy killers. I don't like playing survivor, it's borrrrrring. Just doing gens, gens, and more gens isn't my cup of tea, but where did the fun go? I'm tired of starting a game and 4 mins in, it's almost over. Ruin is pointless now...I have no choice but to run noed now, and that's not even helping. I hit someone who was rescued from the hook, had noed, and they still was able to run away because of BT. Went back and hooked the one I downed that was the rescuer, same crap, only this time, the rescuer had mom, and I downed no one and they all ran away t-bagging at the gate. And no, I wasn't camping until the very end, but they we're all running around the area where the hook was anyway, taunting and t-bagging me. That's just a cold hard kick in the nuts... But noed needs a nerf right? Why is it killers seem to be balanced around green and yellow rank survivors, but survivor is pretty much balanced around red rank killers? I'm not trying to start a war, complain, say this is wrong or that, I'm just stating my opinion and how I feel after playing about 17 matches in a row, and was a lil steamed. Not everyone is a master at this, and a good% is in the same boat as me. I know some like to say "get better" but I've tried. It's hard to get better when your not enjoying the game and are being thrown to the SWF wolves who's only enjoyment is making others experience miserable. This is a big issue and I hope someday it gets resolved with some kind of new objective, option to not play with SWF, or something man.

Comments

  • @Darkskies said:

    Ps4 is really the worst for swf i understand your frustration and annoyance.

    I've also become tired of it there is nothing you can do against 4 people on coms but hey console just has to take it.. nothing can balance the amount of information they give to each other.

    Just have to have a good sense of humour and just take the losses rank doesn't matter as ps4 has a hardcore rank abuse going on... all night ive gone against rank 2s with 15s ans im rank 8 lol

    Thank god for vodka lol

    🐷♥️

    I've been starting to figure out a couple builds. Been mainly running ruin, PGTW, surveillance, and BBQ. Works quite well with Freddy. Still get a couple SWF godly teams, but I'm keeping up now. I've learned to just abandon the loopers and stick with gen patrolling since I'm running surveillance and can just teleport to the gen they start working on again. Let the running loopers run away. All there doing is wasting your time. F them...

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/612031#Comment_612031

    I've been starting to figure out a couple builds. Been mainly running ruin, PGTW, surveillance, and BBQ. Works quite well with Freddy. Still get a couple SWF godly teams, but I'm keeping up now. I've learned to just abandon the loopers and stick with gen patrolling since I'm running surveillance and can just teleport to the gen they start working on again. Let the running loopers run away. All there doing is wasting your time. F them...

    Awesome im so glad to see this thats really cool your discovered a way to have fun and feel like you have a chace. SOunds like a nice build with Freddie what add ons are you running? I Personally love nurses on freddy always have its even better with his terror radius lullaby change but will give your build a try. So happy to see you pushed through 🐷♥️

  • I've been running prototype claws which gives you dream pallets and let's you see the Aura of anyone who touches them, and swing chains to slow them down even more. Seems to work pretty decent. I like to pre-setup areas where I know there gonna come with dream pallets. Nothing funnier than someone bolting to slam a fake pallet on you and it fails...

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/611523#Comment_611523

    Yeah, that's it. Of course it is. I can see your a non-toxic player. I can also see I'm the ONLY ONE on this entire forum that has this problem too, right? I didn't come on here looking for sympathy or to get reemed by some butt pirate. I simply stated my opinion. Why are people so quick to attack someone just voicing there opinion? Isn't that the point of the forums? If you don't like what I said or don't agree, move on then. I could care less about your troll comments. And if you don't play on ps4, why even bother commenting here?

    I play on PS4 you just mad because someone doesn't have the same view as you 🤣🤣🤣 get better simple or you move on to a different game

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/611523#Comment_611523

    Yeah, that's it. Of course it is. I can see your a non-toxic player. I can also see I'm the ONLY ONE on this entire forum that has this problem too, right? I didn't come on here looking for sympathy or to get reemed by some butt pirate. I simply stated my opinion. Why are people so quick to attack someone just voicing there opinion? Isn't that the point of the forums? If you don't like what I said or don't agree, move on then. I could care less about your troll comments. And if you don't play on ps4, why even bother commenting here?

    Many people saying the same thing as me too you are salty because you ran into actual skilled players

  • What I hate the most is when you swing at them, but your camera shakes to the left or something and you miss despite them being right in front of you and not moving your camera at all. I had a Jake destroy both my Devour Hope and Ruin and I wanted to end his life, but his friends were literally following behind me to try and save him. I was Hag too, so not fast enough to completely keep them away. SWF is so frustrating, and it's almost every game people are like this. End the game, one's red rank and the others are purple/green, while you're in green ranks.

  • @ToxicDeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/611559#Comment_611559

    Many people saying the same thing as me too you are salty asf because you ran into actual skilled players

    I'm a skilled player myself. I can play fine with other skilled players. I bet I'd easily outplay you sunshine. My issue, is SWF God teams that practically cheat because they all run the same perks, know every move the killer makes, relay every move through comms, and exploit glitches/bugs in the game, like the infinite loops on some maps or Haddonfield which is one big headache. I'm tired of that BS, and it keeps getting worse. Now be gone, troll.

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/616068#Comment_616068

    I'm a skilled player myself. I can play fine with other skilled players. I bet I'd easily outplay you sunshine. My issue, is SWF God teams that practically cheat because they all run the same perks, know every move the killer makes, relay every move through comms, and exploit glitches/bugs in the game, like the infinite loops on some maps or Haddonfield which is one big headache. I'm tired of that BS, and it keeps getting worse. Now be gone, troll.

    So you say you can outplay me but me and my friends play exactly how you are describing 🤣🤣 we call ourselves the Toxic Squad because we know what we do pisses people off and we enjoy it like we say "If You Can't Hang just Stay Out of Our Lane" simple

  • And her base kit, which they explicitly said.

  • All can say that I still have fun playing killer but I'm sorry you're not

1 2 ›