Thoughts on the Clown’s Balance?

Comments

  • Mid tier. Has a lot of tricks and things to learn he just needs a bit more of a punch to be viable.

  • I also agree with mid tier placement. His chase is decent if your aim is solid, but he suffers (again.. AGAIN) like all other killers from looping. He forces an early drop at best, which.. y'know, means little since there are so many pallets on each map. Oh, and he has like.. non-existent map pressure. Prettyfeelsbad

  • @BadMrFrosty said:
    I also agree with mid tier placement. His chase is decent if your aim is solid, but he suffers (again.. AGAIN) like all other killers from looping. He forces an early drop at best, which.. y'know, means little since there are so many pallets on each map. Prettyfeelsbad

    I've went to running full stall. Stick to the most scared survivor of the group. You can make them waste all the pallets fairly quickly. His power can also be VERY anti infinite if used correctly. Also if they made his extra hindered add-on base he would be amazing.

  • Garbage tier.

  • I would put him in the upper mid tier. His ability is ranged which is a huge advantage, because toy won't just be doing nothing while you catch up to survivors. Slowing them down after a vault or pallet will give you more than enough time to get through the obstacle and continue the chase. His add-ons are almost all useful, and they can be combined in any way for a potent power. (With the exception of the soles and VHS porn add-ons.) Very solid killer. Also his P3 looks terrifying. 
  • Eh if he could instadown without using an addon he'd be OP.

  • @Cetren I agree, he’s one of those killers that has HUGE control over the game, if the killer has about skill with the clown then the match is almost Garunteed to be difficult, almost difficult to counter as well, you either slow down towards a pallet or avoid both the pallet and the gas
  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    Fill me in, bois

    Pretty weak, it tells enough already that I only versed him 3 or 4 times since the DLC a month ago ( I missed the first three days palying though)

  • @Poweas said:
    Eh if he could instadown without using an addon he'd be OP.

    He would still be weaker than huntress and billy, but thats only my opinion

  • they just need to make sure the ultra rare doesnt glitch.

  • @Master
    Yh btw who do you think is better Huntress or Myers?
    I think they're the same tbh but I prefer Myers because u gotta deal with 1 loop, Tier 3 right behind them and hook them it's super powerful.

  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    Eh if he could instadown without using an addon he'd be OP.

    He would still be weaker than huntress and billy, but thats only my opinion

    HUNTRESS is worse than Clown
    I would actually say he could be Top Tier
    That sweet sweet slowdown is so amazing
    If you know your sh*t as Survivor you CAN dodge Huntresses Hatchets

  • I don’t see him often, but he’s probably the worst. All he does is tunnel due his bad base kit. So many things wrong in other aspects too. So yeah, you COULD say Freddy is a clown.... oh wait, I’m on console

  • Yh it's ez to dodge them but I consider her stronger because she can stop a chase much quicker then clown plus it's not hard to counter a clown because you CAN dodge his bottles c;. Plus SB ruins him. The slowdown is OK but if your at a pallet you can easily stun a clown it's really easy.

  • hehe buoi I took ur font colour

  • @Poweas said:
    hehe buoi I took ur font colour

    “I don’t know what ur AHHHHHH, you better stop! STOP! ######### STOP! Air Horn Scream

  • Thanks for the new one hehe buoi.

  • @Poweas said:

    Thanks for the new one hehe buoi.

    Hehe buoi

  • I have finally mastered all colours! (Actually I just put them on my sticky notes app and decided to keep them open when I need them).

  • @Poweas said:
    FINALLY

    Ten bucks says you were editing that for ten minutes.

  • Yh I was XD it took quite a while to get used to. Also in England we spell the word colour like colour (ik I wrote it my way twice) but you guys spell it differently so to edit it, I gotta spell it like color so it kinda messed with me a bit.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Poweas said:

    Thanks for the new one hehe buoi.

    Hehe buoi

    Maybe its time for some new flags? :lol:

  • @Master said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Poweas said:

    Thanks for the new one hehe buoi.

    Hehe buoi

    Maybe its time for some new flags? :lol:

    They’ve been removed sadly... so many lost.

  • @Master said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Poweas said:

    Thanks for the new one hehe buoi.

    Hehe buoi

    Maybe its time for some new flags? :lol:

    lol

  • Mid-tier, but is the best killer they have released in roughly a year if you ask me