Favourite Survivor?
mines is Bill , quentin and claudette
what about you ?
What is your favourite survivor ?
only 3 .
mines is Bill , quentin and claudette
what about you ?
What is your favourite survivor ?
only 3 .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TOP 3:
1.) Nea
2.) Meg
3.) Feng Min
1.) Meg
2.) Kate
3.) Feng
1) Claudettes are the best preys to mori
2) Jane got a tight butt on the shoulder
3) Kate got some tasty wiggles
There's only one Survivor worth playing.
Dwight Fairfield, in his default outfit.
I like to play against Feng Min, her cries of pain are very cute.
Kate, Nea, Feng.
1 word: L A U R I E
Dwight with his red beanie, blue shirt with red backpack and white shorts.
1. Kate
2. Jane
I'm thirsty, i know