New game mode: 2 Killers Vs 8 Survivors
I suggest a new game mode that basically doubles everything. For example: 2x the Killers, 2x the Survivors, 2x the generators, 2x the map size, and most Importantly 2x the FUN! I think this will be a fun way to spice up the game and I hope you guys think so too.
Comments
I feel like that would be more annoying for the killers tho...
And maybe for suvivors
It’s be nine or ten survivors. People are just guessing numbers with grade school math and commonly forget how snowballing works
2 killers being looped by multiple survivors as they all finish the gens in 6 minutes rather than 4 and then all escape while blinding you and teabagging. No thanks.
I was thinking of this too. It's a really cool idea that needs to be perfectly balanced or else it would be not fun, probably more for the killers. I think the map should be above average size, but not by too much. Maybe... 6-7 generators? 6 survivors and 2 killers. I want them to making camping worse, so if you stand close, you get a harsher slowdown on sacrifice speed and the survivor gets bp for being camped depending on the amount of time the killer was in their area while on the hook to death or being pulled off.
I feel like this would be great but might make matchmaking slow since people would be going to two different gamemodes.
It would be nice to see that, and I think more and more people want this mode, so if the devs finally decide to get it done, I hope we'll have a mode where we can kill with a friend. It would almost be the equivalence of SWF
Sounds like a fun idea, not gonna lie. I'd love to see that in game.
I've actually already wanted something like this. Though I think at first it should only be possible on KYF and then transition to a Ranked mode, separate to the default.
There'd be a lot of factors to consider. They would probably have to make unique courses for the game mode, since the other maps are too small for that kind of game. The number of gens done would have to be increased, of course, and there would need to be a careful balance of survivors and killers. I think it's a cool idea. I'd love to see what kind of killer combos would come of it, but the current balance of the game needs to be fixed before we begin to implement this idea.
A Huntress chasing and a Trapper setting up some traps. Survivors couldn't watch out for both things.
2v6 might be balanced. 2v8 sounds like a nightmare for the Killers.
you know what would be great with that mode? new perks : like you help the other killer with aura sharing perks and the like... would bring some real new content
No thanks. Only fun would not be.
I made a post suggesting KYF give more freedom to do things. Like why not give the option in KYF to allow more survivors or killers...
That wouldn't result in many kills.
Better if they both had bbq & chilli ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It would require new maps sinse the killers can come from diffrent directions and get 2 hits at once.
But I'll forever support this concept and I really hope for them to someday add it.
It would be hard to balance every killer, so instead they could make killer combos such as - The Nurse and The Doctor or The TRapper and Te Wraith.
In that way they would be able to balance both killers with eachother much easier!
Congratulation! You are the 552,845th asking for this GameMode. GG
And NO! This will never happened.
They'll lose the game if they do that honestly
sounds like a good idea, would be very fun
Oh this gem suggestion. They addressed it on stream more than once I believe. No it won't happen.
They would also have to increase the gens on the map.
5 gens with 8 survivors? No thanks.
Maybe make it 8-10?
is a great idea if there are 2 teams, blue vs red:
then game is awesome, with a huge competition
2X the campers too
2 killers ( no two of the same)
8 survivors
7 generators to open doors / i think 12 in total
-30%repair speed penalty (or action speed im not sure on this one)
Survivors need 3 hits to be downed. 2/3 of the healthstates count as injured. (Im not sure how healingbinteracts with that because i only played hunter)
There are 2 shops for items for survivors and upgrades for killers( attack recovery halved, cd halved, movement speed bonus), those shops work with special points that equal bp gainef but dont spend your actual score.
Currently only 2 maps, the biggest.
Edit: hooked survivors cannot be rescued for 30 seconds, but i am not aware of changes to total sacrifice time.
Such a gamemode definitely needs a lot of balancing done.