Survivor Main Mindset. (Kind of Rant)
I know i know, i did say this was going to be the first and last time i would ever make a rant discussion. But i think this needs to be said for every survivor main that thinks they need to win. And this is coming from someone who plays both sides. So i don't wanna hear anything else. Survivor mains, you need to realize that you are not supposed to win in this game. The only reason a killer is near the hook is because you and your friends are not being smart and doing gens. That will force the killer to leave and the nearest teammate can go and make the save. Just recently i had a 4 man SWF get mad at me because all of them were near the hook and not letting me leave. Why should i? 5 gens were still up and the 3 of them were still running around, not only that but ruin was also gone. Now the person on the hook Dc'ed and then one by one so did the others. And in the end game chat i was berated for not leaving the hook. This mindset that you survivor mains seem to have is that you seem to think that we are obligated to leave the hook once we hook said person, this is where you guys seem to have this mentality that "he hooked you, he should leave" Here is the thing though. Killers don't HAVE to leave, they don't HAVE to do anything. They can sit there and watch you die if they want to. You need to stop having this Angrypug Ego thinking that you need to escape every game. Don't DC like a complete idiot and cuck yourself out of double BP, just because the game did not go your way. GG boy Sit dog.
Comments
Also, to be fair, Angrypug has mellowed a lot recently. I don't think I've heard a "Hi due, ######### boi" from him in a very long time. He still is a little ######### towards nurses, but not that bad.
Angry pug is a tool. He's just in it for "entertainment" purposes. He adds a lot of stupid to his videos to make them interesting. WHich is fine, but not for me.
If you're near the hook because 3 survivors are around and about to pull me of, I see that it's their fault, not the killer's. If you're camping because you need to proc a perk like Dying Light... Alright. I'll be annoyed but I'll understand. But when a killer camps for no justifiable reason then I start to get annoyed: especially if no gens have been completed and the killer decides that camping is absolutely necessary, then and there. But as I said before, survivors can technically camp and cause the hooked to be camped as well, along with future hook victims... It's a major pain to deal with but it's what happens.
But I repair my gens like the good little Kate I am.