Please fix hit detection

So many times I lose a hit/down because hit detection makes me hit some random thing near the survivor, it happens a lot when survivors are vaulting things.

Comments

  • It is never gonna happen.

    Is part of the fun pf playing a beta-release game.

  • See also: game forcing a regular attack instead of a lunge but then the range isn't enough to hit

  • @Madjura said:

    See also: game forcing a regular attack instead of a lunge but then the range isn't enough to hit

    This too.

  • It also screws up nurse blinks and hatchets in my experience.

  • Lol, hatchets have a hitbox that is 50x times their size (but allows them to pass through objects thanks to a collision box that is 1/10 of their size).


    Screwd yes, "ruin experience" not really

  • @OpenYoureyes said:

    Lol, hatchets have a hitbox that is 50x times their size (but allows them to pass through objects thanks to a collision box that is 1/10 of their size).

    Screwd yes, "ruin experience" not really


    They also magically manage to go directly through survivor's body without actually damaging them or hit invisible obstructions in the air. They have many properties except their hitboxes.

  • But then I won't have an excuse for when I hit a wall D:

    Edit: but to be serious BHVR please fix this I've lost a lot of game because of this.

    I could have amazing pressure on survivors and then that happens and I lose all my pressure because that helped the survivors run off and continue the loop. It's annoying! >:c

  • One more reason to main a killer that deals "aoe-damage" ๐Ÿ˜