What perk should I replace nurses calling and surveillance with on freddy?

Should I replace nurses calling with bbq, or What should I replace it with?

This is for freddy.


Also is discordance good on freddy cause at the moment I have surveillance?

Comments

  • What do you have on him atm?

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    What do you have on him atm?

    Right now I have blood warden,nurses calling,surveillance and ruin.

  • Should I change any thing?

  • Thrilling Tremors/BBQ and Pop Goes The Weasel to replace Nurses and Surveillance. I prefer Tremors over BBQ right now on him, but quite frankly I’m using both without Ruin.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    Thrilling Tremors/BBQ and Pop Goes The Weasel to replace Nurses and Surveillance. I prefer Tremors over BBQ right now on him, but quite frankly I’m using both without Ruin.

    Ok IM going to try this build once I unlock them

  • Brutal Strength to deal with survivors who drop the pallet early in order to mitigate Dream Snares.

  • My personal builds are: Pop Goes The Weasel, BBQ, Tremors and Save The Best For Last. (SNARES)

    Pop Goes The Weasel, Tremors/BBQ, Enduring and Brutal Strength. (Pallets)

  • I just can’t get myself to use Tremors over BBQ the blood points are too good

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @jackkn12 both Discordance & Surveillance have always been excellent perks on Freddy, and is still the case now with the rework. So choose either.

    If i’m running an “anti gen rush” build by prioritising gen protection over chases then heck i’ll equip BOTH Discordance & Surveillance.

    Ok thanks:D Also what is a good anti gen rush build?

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I just can’t get myself to use Tremors over BBQ the blood points are too good

    Ikr:)

  • Old Freddy was, in capable hands that is.

  • Thrilling Tremors, Brutal Strength, Unnerving Presence, Pop Goes the Weasel, Barbecue ad Chili, Discordance, Surveillance, Sloppy, Bamboozle, Save the Best for Last, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Devour Hope.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @jackkn12 both Discordance & Surveillance have always been excellent perks on Freddy, and is still the case now with the rework. So choose either.

    If i’m running an “anti gen rush” build by prioritising gen protection over chases then heck i’ll equip BOTH Discordance & Surveillance.

    DocOctober what do you mean? I don't understandwhat you mean.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Thrilling Tremors, Brutal Strength, Unnerving Presence, Pop Goes the Weasel, Barbecue ad Chili, Discordance, Surveillance, Sloppy, Bamboozle, Save the Best for Last, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Devour Hope.

    Ok thanks:D

  • @jackkn12

    My build for Freddy is split between Snares and Pallets. Its only one perk difference though currently.

    SNARES.

    BBQ&C, Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, Discordance.

    PALLETS.

    BBQ&C, Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, Brutal Strength.

    The reason I switch from Discordance to Brutal Strength is less down time when breaking pallets. This means I can effectively break pallet, spawn new pallet, and keep on with the chase.


  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606150#Comment_606150

    Right now I have blood warden,nurses calling,surveillance and ruin.

    Change Nurses Calling for BBQ and Ruin for NOED and you're gonna enjoy a blast of an end game, fun AH to use those perks if you like cardiac endings, either you rule or you loose everything, avoid camping please...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAmg6abf_M


  • So far the best build I found for new Freddy is BBQ, Ruin, Pop, Tremors. You can also use Discord instead of Tremors, but I think Tremors is better to combo with Pop.

    Sloppy is also a good pick if you run chains/rope add-ons, as it will just turn healing into a huge time sink when survivors are asleep.

    Surveillance is still a good perk for Freddy but only if survivors are using skill checks to wake up (which you then want to use dress add-ons to punish).

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    So far the best build I found for new Freddy is BBQ, Ruin, Pop, Tremors. You can also use Discord instead of Tremors, but I think Tremors is better to combo with Pop.

    Sloppy is also a good pick if you run chains/rope add-ons, as it will just turn healing into a huge time sink when survivors are asleep.

    Surveillance is still a good perk for Freddy but only if survivors are using skill checks to wake up (which you then want to use dress add-ons to punish).


    If I had the perks I would like to try something like PGTW, Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, and finally Discordance.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607263#Comment_607263

    If I had the perks I would like to try something like PGTW, Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, and finally Discordance.

    I honestly don't think CI is that good. It really depends on the map and where you spawn. If it's like Suffocation Pit and you spawn on one side, it's great because it almost forces a 3 gen on the other side. But if you get something like Ward and spawn near the middle, it will just ensure survivors split the map even if they didn't try to for it. It can backfire, and the benefit of blocking 3 gens for 2 minutes at the start of the game isn't going to help in the long run.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607278#Comment_607278

    I honestly don't think CI is that good. It really depends on the map and where you spawn. If it's like Suffocation Pit and you spawn on one side, it's great because it almost forces a 3 gen on the other side. But if you get something like Ward and spawn near the middle, it will just ensure survivors split the map even if they didn't try to for it. It can backfire, and the benefit of blocking 3 gens for 2 minutes at the start of the game isn't going to help in the long run.


    Imma ignore the rng of maps since unless you do a offering it's too inconsistent to matter and just state my overall reasoning to try a build like this in general.

    The general perks and my thoughts.

    CORRUPT INTERVENTION:

    2 minutes of blocked gens furthest from you. Can also be RNG based on spawn as killer.

    POP GOES THE WEASEL:

    25% gen regression for 60 seconds on 1 gen per hooked survivors.

    THRILLING TREMORS:

    Block all generators not being worked on for a period of 16 seconds every 60 seconds when you pick a survivor up.

    DISCORDANCE:

    Explosion and generator highlighted in yellow when 2 or more survivors get on a gen together.


    Combination:

    Corrupt intervention pairs with Discordance to find survivors quickly early game allowing you to get quick downs. Towards the end of the 2 minutes when Corrupt Intervention if you pick someone up with Thrilling Tremors it will proceed to block gens giving you further chance to keep gens blocked.

    This build will potentially force a 3 gen strategy, has multiple forms of situational awareness. Ability to slow the game down and the fall back on Pop to further slow the game.

  • If your looking for perks to run, try perks like MYC, Weasel, Enduring, Brutal, Fury and Tremors. Basically, you'd want anything that helps remove pallets quicker and benefits you from being away from the hook.

    Surveillance and Discordance is good, when you have your teleport. It's not that amazing from personal experience but it still helps slow down the game. Freddys gen teleport is amazing that I don't feel like it's mandatory to run Ruin on him but you can run it if you want...


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607295#Comment_607295

    Corrupt Intervention works best on Killers that can deter survivors from gens or trap gens, and know how to use those 2 minutes to set up/plan accordingly, such as Plague, Trapper, and Hag.

    Meh I just don't think it's all that good.

    On Trapper I run BBQ, Ruin, Enduring, Spirit Fury. Even though Ruin can be lost in less than 2 minutes it does a better job of giving you time to set the traps you need to set.

    On Hag my build is Nurse's, Whispers, MYC, and Ruin. Again Ruin is just superior to CI when it comes to buying time early in the game.

    As survivor CI never really feels like it stops me from doing anything. At best it forces me to run 15 seconds to a different gen, but the moment I finish a gen I run right back to one that was blocked and do that one. It just feels like a waste of a perk slot to me. You get way more value out of like 10 other perks. Discord and Tremors are superior to it when it comes to gen protection, and if you run something like Ruin, CI, and Tremors it's a bit overkill and will actually hurt you since you will lack tracking or chase perks.

  • @thesuicidefox

    I honestly like variety with my killers builds. I dont like having the same builds for multiple killers to me that's boring. Playing with different perks also let's you not get use to a specific playstyle and let's you adapt with other perks easier. I'm the same way with survivor once I use a perk to much I'll trade it out and rework my build.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607459#Comment_607459

    I think it’s very healthy to experiment with perks. It can help you learn a lot about the game that you otherwise wouldn’t.

    I use both monitor and infectious fright on Myers most people laugh at it, but I get to chain evil within 3 stabs quickly.

  • Um mm ok? Anyways this is about perk builds:)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/606655#Comment_606655

    What @DocOctober means is that old Freddy, in capable hands, was in fact the best anti gen rush killer in the game.

    Oh ok now That makes since :) thx for clearing this up

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/607459#Comment_607459

    I think it’s very healthy to experiment with perks. It can help you learn a lot about the game that you otherwise wouldn’t.

    @Liruliniel said:

    @thesuicidefox

    I honestly like variety with my killers builds. I dont like having the same builds for multiple killers to me that's boring. Playing with different perks also let's you not get use to a specific playstyle and let's you adapt with other perks easier. I'm the same way with survivor once I use a perk to much I'll trade it out and rework my build.

    I agree that it's good to experiment, and it adds to the fun, but at the end of the day there are only maybe 15 killer perks that are actually viable, with another 6 or so that are particular for specific killers.

    For me I just like to find the one build that is the absolute best for a killer and just stick to that, maybe having 1 or 2 other "fun" builds. For old Freddy I actually had quite a few because his previous power was actually quite diverse in what you could do with it, but new Freddy isn't quite as diverse honestly. He's a better killer, sure, but he lost that variety to his kit. Right now I feel the only killers that legitimately have good variety is Myers, Nurse, and Spirit. The rest lack that and you are stuck with a couple of valid options that aren't much different from each other.