Crazy Perk Idea, Sue me.

Yep it's another one of these threads.


Well, what if there was a perk that lengthened the end game a bit more?


As soon as the exit gates are powered it cuts out the power and adds 1 more gen to be completed to power the gates a final time

Don't worry, that's tier 3 of the perk. Tier 1 and 2 allows partial progress on a gen to already be there.

Lol

Comments

  • More M1 Simulator isn't good for the game. We all know this would be mega meta. Maybe it delays the powering of the gates by 15/30/45 seconds?

  • That is a pretty crazy idea, I wouldn't want a perk just for suing you.

    Being serious though, I can't say I'd be a fan of a perk that just adds an extra generator to be completed- certainly not without needing to earn it. I can't say any reason why you wouldn't run this perks. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you didn't.

  • Man imagine this combined with bloodwarden, and remember me

    It would take the entire end-game hostage

  • @Peanits said:

    That is a pretty crazy idea, I wouldn't want a perk just for suing you.

    Being serious though, I can't say I'd be a fan of a perk that just adds an extra generator to be completed- certainly not without needing to earn it. I can't say any reason why you wouldn't run this perks. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you didn't.

    Similar to hex ruin then, gens go by too quick

  • @Awakey said:

    More M1 Simulator isn't good for the game. We all know this would be mega meta. Maybe it delays the powering of the gates by 15/30/45 seconds?

    That's a great nuance, I like that <3

    @Peanits this is a good idea lol

  • @Peanits said:

    That is a pretty crazy idea, I wouldn't want a perk just for suing you.

    Being serious though, I can't say I'd be a fan of a perk that just adds an extra generator to be completed- certainly not without needing to earn it. I can't say any reason why you wouldn't run this perks. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you didn't.

    XD lol


    I can see what you mean

  • @Awakey said:

    More M1 Simulator isn't good for the game. We all know this would be mega meta. Maybe it delays the powering of the gates by 15/30/45 seconds?

    At first I was like "remember me ? " .... but now I see that this is like time period that the survivors cant open the gates..... this would be pretty good actually especially if combined with "remember me"

  • How about a perk that spawns one more generator on the map... but it's a fake one? When it's done, it exploded and starts emitting a nasty cloud of smoke, but not considered repaired?

  • What about removing generators and gates as well ?

    All survivors will play only to be hooked, that's what you want ?

    Killers with ruins, bloodwarden, noed and that "perk". How fun it will be.

    You don't think about new players at all. Behavior won't do a thing like that again ..

  • @Piwatte hey it's just a fun & friendly discussion about a funny idea, nothing serious about it! Just take it easy man, calm down.

    Or Gardenia will shoot your dog.

  • @George_Soros said:

    @Piwatte hey it's just a fun & friendly discussion about a funny idea, nothing serious about it! Just take it easy man, calm down.

    Or Gardenia will shoot your dog.

    And I discuss with you :)

    I'm just saying that will be a very bad idea !

    Her idea is like saying : no gen, no gates, no way to escape, that's what I'm saying :)

    I don't have any dog :(

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/605213#Comment_605213

    And I discuss with you :)

    I'm just saying that will be a very bad idea !

    Her idea is like saying : no gen, no gates, no way to escape, that's what I'm saying :)

    I don't have any dog :(

    That's fine, I knew it was an off the wall idea anyway, by the way *he not she lol