Stealing other survivors items bannable??
So is stealing the item of other survivors bannable, for example when they searched the chest but you steal it from them before they take it..
I would say no but had many many discussions in end game chat and other survivors said it is 100% bannable because it is "griefing" and "exploiting" and whatnot..
I just want to know if I have to expect a ban or not. Thanks!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I think it's an achievement. .
It's not bannable.
One of the funniest things to do is... When your injured and you have a crappy item in your hand.. and the person coming over has something in their hand..
drop your item in front of yourself just before they try to heal you.
Might get yourself a something new.
Thanks for that tip! Hehe..
Another one is: if the back of the chest is accessible, when other survivor opens it and searches it, you can go behind and take the item before they have the chance :P
Can you clarify this?
hahaha!
I will have to try that. I'm using maps these days, I'm liking them.
Yeah you're right. The achievement is named Vulture.
That you can achieve without "stealing" it, just take it when survivor is sacrificed, etc..
True I mean the name sort of implies that that's what you're doing but I don't see any caveat about doing it otherwise. It's still pretty much irrelevant because I somehow missed that you were doing the chest thing .
I want a perk for this, that is, wrestling an item directly from someone's hand. Anything to sow discord :)