Map Tier List
1.HaddonField
2.Lérys institute
3.Coldwind Farm
4.Springwood
5.Azarov resting place
6.Macmillian Estate
7.Red Wood Forest
8.Temple
9.Mount Osmond
this is the list from best to worst
what about you ?
share with us your tier list 📈📉
1.HaddonField
2.Lérys institute
3.Coldwind Farm
4.Springwood
5.Azarov resting place
6.Macmillian Estate
7.Red Wood Forest
8.Temple
9.Mount Osmond
this is the list from best to worst
what about you ?
share with us your tier list 📈📉
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk how about new Prechool maps but they seems from my experience so far not bad.
On what is based this tier list ? Design or game play wise ? On how they look ? How good are for killers ? Or how good are for survivors ?
I think you should keep in mind that what your listings here are referred to as "realms" while several maps often come from each. The temple of purgation for example is actually IN the red wood forest.
Well Haddonfield, Badham and cronns are high tier for survivors, esp with BL. I think Killers like the game, but as others have said, what is the context of the tier list?
The chapel I think is most people's favorite.
It's really balanced and it has fun art assets.
Pretty much any playstyle works there.
Haddonfield: this is same masterpiece as reworked legion...
Yamaoka Estate: with non working sounds I have to play hide and seek whole time?
Sure I will...
Depends on who am I playing as.
Maps from best to worst.
As a Killer:
As a Survivor:
Depends on who am I playing as.
Maps from best to worst.
As a Killer:
As a Survivor:
For survivor:
S tier: Coldwind
A tier: The rest except Lery and The game.
B tier: ...
C tier: ...
D tier: ...
E tier: Lery and The Game.
For Killers:
S tier: Lery and The Game
A tier: ...
B tier: ...
C tier: The rest except Coldwind.
D tier: ...
E tier: Coldwind.