New cheat appears
I was playing killer and a Dwight was tbaging, I didn't understand why the first time. So I could put him down fast and sometimes I COULDN'T SEE anything (screen almost brown only). Dwight could be instant heal (no add-ons of survivors with instant heal). I put him down again : brown vision again. I put him down for the third time : brown vision but I could hook him this time. Still brown vision : someone unhook Dwight or he unhooked himself, I can't know. : Instant healed again.
When I report someone, I would like to see what the player will have in return. For him I'm waiting the perma ban only.
Comments
Someone came into my stream last night and told me they were playing a long side a survivor that could insta heal as soon as they were downed (multiple times) as well.
I suggest recording if you can, and reporting, as well as submitting video evidence to the devs via
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
use the dropdown box "additional player report information".
How can we record fast with Steam ?
I already report a player after the game (can't know which one was cheating), Behavior will knows.
Thanks ;)
They ignore reports of hacking without video evidence lol
I'm not sure about that. It will take longer to be checked? They should have logs to see what happened ?
@Peanits I would like if I have to send a video next time to prove it ? Thanks ! :)
Was it something like this? OP of reddit post claimed whenever he went to pick one survivor up the screen would go blank and the survivor would instaheal.
Yeah it was like that ! The screen was brown and I saw the light of a generator in front of me ! (He had down a gen in front of me)
it looks like it anyway !
If you ever want to do so, you can send in your video here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426
Please be sure to report them in-game as well.
I have only these 2 screens I've take. I reported one player in the game saying it was the Dwight who used a hack.
I can't send a ticket because I have to write the ID64 of the player, but I don't remember which one it was. I only know Dwight was not my obsession (because of my obsession perk).
"Saignement" on the left of these 2 screens means "bleeding". We can see that it's too much mentioned to be normal ;)
Will I have a feedback from my report on the game ? I want to know the consequences for that player. thanks !
Like he said, put in a support ticket for this. The screenshots can potentially help. But you need to actually submit a ticket for them to look into it. Use the link provided earlier to do so.
You should probably edit out the names.
Like I said, I don't remember which player it was. So what I have to put in this field ?
"Don't remember which player it was, so can't have his ID. Only know it was a Dwight" ?
Like I said, I don't remember which player it was. So what I have to put in this field ?
done.
It isn't the person who went from injured to fully healed?
I don't think .. I've hit a Meg and I hit 6 times the Dwight before hooking him .. :-/
The "bleeding" bloodpoints at the left make me thinking the first player was Meg ! (bleeding = insta heal of Dwight on the 2 screens)
I would say it's the second or fourth player
Oh, it's hard to say if they're blinding you every time. Did you notice anyone nearby before you went blind?
Only that Dwight, tbaging, he didn't run, that's all I know ! My obsession used object of obsession, she was far away at this moment. Meg ran like a normal survivor, she run on Dwight at the end of the chase (to use a pallet I think). And I didn't see the fourth survivor :-/
Dwight didn't run so I couldn't really see what happened..
I edited a video to report a lagswitcher killer, with clear evidences, 24 hours later I got an aswer saying: thanks for using our support, the team is investigating your issue. Here I am with no more answers one wee later. Literally one week to watch a 3 minutes video.
They don't give out any more information. You're literally waiting for an answer that will never come.
If you get the email saying "the team is investigating your issue" Then it has been dealt with and that's the last communication you'll get from them.
I used to save IDs of people who have been reported by me and every time I got that e-mail I'd check their profile to see that they have been banned.
Holy moly, I would just AFK if the hacker could mess your entire screen up like that. :(
Instahealing when going down is EXTREMELY good timing, and has been happening for a long time. Not really a cheat.
The screen however, holy ######### it looks like you're under a sewer.
It's not the same thing, it's someone insta healing themselves, multiple times.
Suggestive, the ACM team manager (I think), gave me more information about a ticket I made, through I didn't ask for it, but nevertheless, it was appreciated!
Get him reported so they can fix the problem asap