Why people say nerf nurse ?
I am playing on console and i am rank 9.When i see nurse i always win she get only 1 kill or 0.Why people always say nurse needs a nerf?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they are not yet good with the nurse
/thread
its funny how your reply in no way changes what I said
Because you play on console, where people do get like, 10 FPS after a blink as Nurse.
It's very different on a nurse playing with proper performance and control, wiht mouse and keyboard.
They just are 80% of the rounds at high ranks, and they are 100% of the killer population in pc tournaments.
On console, it's harder to play her, though there are some determined players (like me
On PC, they have everything (as @Runiver mentioned). They can turn quickly and they can have 60+ FPS. This benefits her a lot.
This is why the higher ranks are different on both platforms.
TL;DR:
Nobody wants to play her on console, because she is twice as hard to learn (and not very rewarding, may I add).
Wrong, they use her, because she is the only killer that can compete with good survivors.
Also one blink? Sure, let's make her 0 blink, she would be balanced then.
Its simply Survivors that refuse to adapt to anything else, other than playing the same way they always play against every other Killer.
Survivors want the Nurse nerfed because, like SovereignKing and RSB said, she's the only Killer who can actually compete with Survivors. That makes her a threat, and anything that's a threat to Survivors makes them cry for nerfs.
kind of ironic that theyre meant to be surviving, so its meant to be a challenge
I bet they would still ######### about her.
See the nurse? Dodge the lobby! It's that simple!! That way they never have to even be challenged by the game and they can spend more time talking about how the other side just needs to stop being entitled cry babys!
I mean, survivors, gee's I'm I right or what?
Everytime I play Freddy the call me a camper. I mean, really? Freddy can't even ######### camp.
Nurse is better on PC than she is on Console, because you cant 180 that easily on console because youre using a controller.
But nurse doesnt need a nerf. Imo the nurse should have 2 blinks max, because it should be a skilled killer. Everyone can use a nurse with 5 blinks, it's very strong. At high ranks many people dominate with the nurse, only using 2 blinks. They are very skilled and the nurse should stay as the best killer in the game.
i played against you on haddonfield. you used a bps on nurse.
I've played both PC and Console and can confirm that due to PC's performance, there is atleast a 10% addition to her skill cap. On console, unless you practice intensely, will be harder than it is on PC, and not as effective either.
it's (sort of, if you're experienced enough) easy to learn counters to a Nurse, and quite frankly the only, is to move as unpredictable as possible. You gotta be three steps ahead of a Nurse because they're already two steps ahead of you. That's what I've learned. The best way to throw off a Nurse is a fake out, then continue to perform what you had just faked out such as faking a window vault, then vault once you've made the fake out and she's fallen for it. Again though, a good Nurse will be not one, but two steps ahead of you. It's good to be three. It's almost a contest of who can predict who first.
The only problem is a Rank 1 Lvl 50-III Nurse with Four Blinks. It's basically screaming "I messed up but I have 3 more to ensure the hit"
Edit: The Nurse stands beautifully where she's at though. It's where I wish every Killer was at. A Major threat in chases, map pressure, and distance, but very weak towards stealth. A good survivor will disappear after the fatigue.
It's because she's the only killer that's consistently good. They forget about all the effort it takes to master her and want her nerfed. I find it very ironic, that most killers have to rely on the survivors messing up to have a good chance and when killers ask for buffs they get crud like "you just want an easy 4k", but when the coin is flipped and a killer has all the control they cry for nerfs.
EDIT: She doesn't need a nerf. She's the only killer that can be mastered to the point where they can control the flow of a game.
Edit: @popoles I really respect how much effort you put into a killer who has FPS problems lol
As for not not seeing her much 1.Rank 9 is not where nurses are loaded, all killers are still easy to get 4k’s there 2.Console, poor performance and controls make her harder to use.
Billy is more of where most killers should be at, good map pressure and chase potential but still counterable. Against a Nurse all you can do is hope she’s bad.
Cuz shes the only viable Killer against SWF and competent survivors
other killers = get looped to death and she counters looping
Because nurse is actually quite decent if you play her with a mouse and acceptable FPS. The main reason however is that survivors just want to loop the nurse like any other killer and that always goes wrong, they prefer crying about it to the devs in order to get the killer nerfed instead of adapting their playstyle
Nerfing the strongest (only viable killer high rank) killer would be a pretty solid sign that devs ultimately cater towrads survivors, I guess lots of killers would quit if that ever happens, even if they dont even play nurse
If all the survivor crutches are removed and looping is fixed, then of course nurse needs a nerf. But lets face it, its not gonna happen