Did I deserve this?!
Just played a game which it was Michael Myers and the Game. There was one gen left and this killer tunneled a Meg and Nea to death, and I was helping with heals and saves. Then Tapp was hooked and I was planning to save him when I was found by Barbecue and caught. On the hook, the killer just kept on hitting me like I was on the level of a toxic playing, nodding and everything. Post game chat, I asked what I did and he said that I "wasted 7 pallets" and "killed the team" and "the game was your fault." I was treated like this even though I was playing respectfully and got 18K points? I was playing healer Claudette too, and I only used 2 pallets to stun him and used his stun to try juking with walls(which worked both times). Do killers punish survivors like this in higher ranks? I don't remember this in higher green ranks.
Comments
Just a game, chill Dwight XD
Probably most offensive chat stuff I have gotten was "you must be ######### or something" when I spared a swf duo. XD
Unless you set out to ruin someone's day, you don't deserve to be treated so poorly.
@Ember_Hunter lol and he said that I was with the most broken killer in the game, when the truth is I am very bad with plague but in that match I did three kills (all of them were bad players actually but one got the hatch because it was the only remaining.
People just say the worst things on screens, the internet can be a very dark place. Voice communication is coming, but not sure if it will make things worse or better.
I know @Ember_Hunter . I am not the one who gets angry with an internet meme or salty comments. But I reported him anyway, I don't care but he can't act in that way, he needs to grow up and see that he can't do whatever he wants because he is angry.
Agreed. I hope I don't seem like a loser to report people who were bad in-game or postgame.
Fact.
Why would you? Dead by Daylight have rules, rules that you agree to follow in the contract. If you break them, then face the consequences.
That sounds like a killer that had a bad day. I wouldn't take stock from it.