Question about the game map
i just stumbled across these monitors and i wanted to know if they actually view survivors or killers moving or are they just images?
i just stumbled across these monitors and i wanted to know if they actually view survivors or killers moving or are they just images?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure, but I would say it's not monitoring anyone. It's just decoration.
It doesn't work like that, would be fun if it did though.
Still images. I tested.
rip :<
Indeed. I would've loved to just sit there watching the monitors (or hiding from the cameras, Metal Gear Solid style) and rushing to survivors, but no dice.