Nurse
I'm a killer main (although I also play survivor a lot) and have mastered every killer except the Nurse.
I always read on forums that the Nurse was the best killer and it always shocked me because of how bad I am with her. That a side, I have never had any interest to use her because her cool down is the most infuriating element of the game.
So here's my question... why do people enjoy playing her so much and what does it take to be a decent Nurse?
Comments
Why do people enjoy her? Because when you play her, your skill can influence the outcome of the chase more than with any other killer. Survivors have no safezones on the map against you. You can strike everywhere. They need to fear you all over the map.
What does it take to be a decent Nurse? Practise, practise, practise, and even more practise. You can watch so called tutorials on YT all day, you still need to practise to master her.
I love playing her because she IS a challenge.
I dont master her yet, and I love the learning curve so far, even if its frustrating to whiff.
I play without ruin/ noed/ tunnel, just for fun and improve my skill. PS4, Pine and Watch add on.
Thats hard to master her. Anyone on the forums saying "You cant master a straight line", I throw you a straight up F--- you !
She s hard cause of many factors. She s infuriating, you ll get stomped. You ll do 0k. You ll get bullied. Thats how it is when learning nurse.
People that perpetually for Nurse Nerf are just talking about a minority of players. "Fair rulebook friendly" players struggle when learning her.
But that whats make thing interesting with her, you got to predict, anticipate, read, adapt and react fast. Thats the MOST dynamic killer to play, and thats why she s exciting. At least to me.
Nurse is about to get nerfed and she takes a lot of practice to master, how will you feel when she is changed and your efforts will be gone?
I think hag is a safer bet, she is powerful but not that prominent, thus she is not in the survivors' nerf radar for now
They can't get away with nerfing Nurse basekit (at least by a lot). Many killers would be outraged.
Her addons need the nerfs/tweaks though.
I don't really think that killers'outrage count that much anymore.
Survivors found a way to influence the devs deciding process to their advantage, and they did so efficiently thus they need to be praised.
See this for yourself
@DBDbuildsYT So your just gonna ignore the part about the statistics the devs have collected and claim it was all because of survivor complaints?
How can I comment on something which wasn't clearly shown? If we could see then I'd gladly give you my opinion
@OP I like blinking around so that is why I play Nurse.
Lol trapper 60% kill rate, I'm shocked. Don't know what to say :)
I was shocked about Trapper too. Maybe Trapper mains are better than us? :P
That seems to mean that nurses usually get 3/4 kills which seems OK, but trapper 2,5/4 is a lot.
And yes I suck with trapper so maybe I'm wrong
I also suck with Trapper.๐
I was playing it all over the time but it becomes so boring becaus I have to wait forever and its will not work