Are you supposed to hear whispers as survivor?
I can't recall that this has been the case previously, but I can swear that I hear the chanting when playing survivor against a killer that has equipped whispers. Is this a bug? This hasn't happened to me before but I may have overlooked it.
Comments
I dont THINK so...What platform fo you play on?
I think some of the map ambient sounds have whispers in them which is supposed to be The Entity.
The only killers so far there are able to create audible whispers is the doctor if he manages to get you into Madness you'll start to hear it more around tier 2 and 3. Also plague when she has corrupted purge
@LordGlint Both PC and PS4.
@Volfawott The last map I played when I heard it was coldwind farm. Not near the cow-tree.
@kamisen If you want, we can test it real quick.
@LordGlint let's do it!
steam name?
Edit.
You can hear them when you are in Madness 3, were you playing against a Doctor?
@White_Owl It was a Freddy!
i think you also hear whispers in madness tier 3
sent you a friend request
@LordGlint accepted it!
Was it a doctor by any chance? I theorize that to interact with the Entity, you have to be fallen into madness, which is why you can hear the Entity.
We tested it and you DO NOT hear whispers as survivor. Must've been some ambiance sound.