Games broke on PS4
I tried playing swf and we couldn’t invite each other but I could join the lobby, we find a lobby and the countdown hits zero but just stops.
I tried playing swf and we couldn’t invite each other but I could join the lobby, we find a lobby and the countdown hits zero but just stops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My other friends are having the same problem.
Yes, it happened to me today. And as I tried to play solo it now says I don’t have an internet connection and it kicks me out to the menu, but... my ps4 is still logged on and idk anymore
Did that to me, but also let me into a match, got to take about 10 steps, then it disconnects, making me lose my offerings and add-ons. I was running a tombstone Myers once when it happened. That REALLY pissed me off! And I dunno if it's just me, but the hit detection seems horrible since the update. I'm missing or hitting other objects when I clearly should be getting a hit.
@GrootDude after we messaged one another i saw a thread in bugs with a response from BHVR suggesting open NAT type. I logged in to my router opened the ports it gave me NAT type 1 my friend did also got type 1 and nothing. This game is so not worth the constant aggravation.
@fcc2014 yep, I’m playing other games right now.
Had same connection issues...got booted from games and lost pips because of it. With my luck I'll be on the ban list for leaving games by no fault of mine. Whatever it is...please fix it !!
@GrootDude I'm on to netflix.
Yeah several of my friends have just said they cannot play it.