Any chance for cross-play?

Was wondering if they had any plans in the future for cross-play like rocket league does. It's really hard to get a match on the east coast before 2:00 pm on PS4 and I really would like to play!

Comments

  • We don't have any plans for crossplay at the moment, but if it's something you'd want to see and there's enough support for the idea, we could definitely consider it.

  • @Peanits

    @Peanits said:

    We don't have any plans for crossplay at the moment, but if it's something you'd want to see and there's enough support for the idea, we could definitely consider it.


    That would be amazing! I really enjoy DbD but the lack of players on each platform (except PC) is sad. So i support this idea that everyone can enjoy Dead by Daylight <Together>.

  • @Peanits said:

    We don't have any plans for crossplay at the moment, but if it's something you'd want to see and there's enough support for the idea, we could definitely consider it.

    @Peanits does the Switch community have enough players to keep the queues from being eternal?

  • I wish at least Xbox and PS4 get crossplay, PC players are unprevokingly salty against console players, they get so mad over players who prefer a different platform to play games on.

  • I’d like crossplay

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    I wish at least Xbox and PS4 get crossplay, PC players are unprevokingly salty against console players, they get so mad over players who prefer a different platform to play games on.


    well i support every console even as PC player xD yes there are salty players on pc against console players BUT the same counts for console players which are salty agains pc players. just let everyone be able to play together.

  • @Gorgonia There is no switch community yet.

    Switch has a large playerbase overall but who knows how many will be a part of DbD.

  • @Timtom24 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/594325#Comment_594325

    well i support every console even as PC player xD yes there are salty players on pc against console players BUT the same counts for console players which are salty agains pc players. just let everyone be able to play together.

    I also have nothing against pc players. The pc vs console thing may as well be a dead meme.

    It wouldn’t be fair to add crossplay and then exclude one platform imo.

  • The insane queue times for survivors is what made me switch from PS4 to PC. I can't think of any downsides to cross play between PS4 and Xbox. So yeah, cross play sounds like a great idea.

  • that would be a great idea. we would have more players. the queue times are insane sometimes.

  • @Peanits said:

    We don't have any plans for crossplay at the moment, but if it's something you'd want to see and there's enough support for the idea, we could definitely consider it.

    That would be perfect. I have no issue playing with others, even PC. If I get dominated, only means I'll learn how to play better against harder comp. Thanks

    Everyone that wants cross-platform, BE HEARD NOW!

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Gorgonia There is no switch community yet.

    Switch has a large playerbase overall but who knows how many will be a part of DbD.

    That's what worries me... my bf and I got our Switches ready for it but are concerned about 2 things... will there be enough players to play with and against? and will we have to start over? xD


  • @Peanits said:

    We don't have any plans for crossplay at the moment, but if it's something you'd want to see and there's enough support for the idea, we could definitely consider it.

    how do we make support? voting up here?

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/594314#Comment_594314

    That would be perfect. I have no issue playing with others, even PC. If I get dominated, only means I'll learn how to play better against harder comp. Thanks

    Everyone that wants cross-platform, BE HEARD NOW!

    #WEWANTCROSSPLAY