It was a Pig STBFL Buff
Mechanic
Hit the obsession only with ambush attacks.
Then you have 8 tokens for the rest of the match.
This is rly nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QdxIHAzQOgAnd now I will show you something.
I love this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68JklKb2SBo
Comments
Time to become a piggy main again 😈
@Boosted_Dwight :D
@GrootDude Pig mains unite! 🐷
@GrootDude
I only get 2 skins, because I wanted test the weapon sound + mad grit.
Best 20$ ever.
That should be what mad grit is like normally. It'd make me run the perk more.
Piggy mains UNITE!
I’ll probably buy both. XD This is something I’ve always wanted, not ignoring the obsession but still keeping stacks! (Please tell me this isn’t a bug, I’ll cry if you do.😭)
@GrootDude
I think it isnt a bug, but I think the devs doesnt realize this mechanic.
But dude, MAD GRID!
I LOVE THIS
Spirit fury,enduring and STBFL= can’t stop this piggy! 😍
@GrootDude
Dont forget MAD GRID WITH WEAPON SOUND XD
Just for the memes
Dev Team.
Thank you for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICRIbwQjWP4I love this.
I dont know why, but holy Mad Grid is just wonderful with weapon sound.
@Almo @not_Queen @Peanits
Thank you for this little pig update.
I enjoy it rly hard.
It feels op using STBFL with eight tokens. :P
Ah, fellow Otzdarva fans!
Pig mains RISE UP we have endured oppression and persecution. Nerfs after nerfs with no equivocal repayment for our lost property, status, and livelyhoods
The time is now, rev up your engines, crank the gear shift. Equip your agitation, Iron Grip, Mad Grit, and play with your food, Today we harness the race car pig build, today we harness
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
AHHHH NOOOO
I JUST P1d MY PIGGY
I HAD MY BEST STBFL BUILD ON HER
AAAAAAAH
My first instinct is to think this is a bug as opposed to an intended thing.
Watch them patch this out asap
OP: The Pig change was a buff because you can't lose STBFL stacks for hitting your obsession
Infectious Fright and every single Exposed Perk:
Bruh, I’ve legit got four iridescent everything double pips in a row with her buff.
Yeah, and I consistently 4k’ed at red ranks as old Legion without using Frenzy to down people. What’s your point?
That I like this change.
Although this streak ended, it did happen.