Hey man, it got OG Freddy and Legion nerfed. If it ain't broke...
I can understand if survivors don't enjoy playing against Freddy 9/10 games.. If they dc just because they lost/got downed etc though, I can't.
I got one today because the survivor was scared of running through snares.
Exciting, but it gets boring to play vs. the same killer again and again
Its always like that, they will get bored playing Freddy and get back to normal.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey man, it got OG Freddy and Legion nerfed. If it ain't broke...
I can understand if survivors don't enjoy playing against Freddy 9/10 games.. If they dc just because they lost/got downed etc though, I can't.
I got one today because the survivor was scared of running through snares.
Exciting, but it gets boring to play vs. the same killer again and again
Its always like that, they will get bored playing Freddy and get back to normal.