The Freddy rework sucks because...
...now I have another killer I want to main.
He is so much fun to play as now! He actually feels menacing like he does in the movies. A big thank you to the Devs for taking their time on this rework as it’s really paid off. 💙
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Redemption: 100
I'm an og Freddy main.
I'll take this rework over the old one. I'm not even upset I have to relearn everything. He feels so much better.
@Mc_Harty He’s so good now. Him being able to teleport to gens is so useful. He just feels like a really viable killer. I’m very impressed.
I used to be just a Doctor main who would sometimes play other Killers like Spirit, Billy, and Myers.
Now I am a Doctor and Freddy main who will play the other Killers even less.
You click jubated me. GG
Freddy 2.0: A Trapper who can teleport to generators and yet somehow has even less map control.
Epic.
I've been having a blast playing new Freddy today! I was a Freddy main back on his original release and I think I might be going back to him again. I love teleporting to gens to cut people off and surprise them when they thought I was behind them.
I was ready for a fuss.
He needed a SLIGHT buff but as usual devs overdone it without considering balance. I really want to send each one of them a thesaurus... ALso like to send a few of the mods one too but I cant cause some of the mods are good (and on my friends list so eh) I will just send one to the devs and let them share it.
I have been only playing Spirit and Billy for past 2 months beside dailies so its really fresh to play m1 killer that has something going on for him. Im also really glad that he doesnt need addons.
Freddy has become an exciting new experience. Part of me wants even more dream abilities. But, I am currently happy with how things turned out.