Can we remove map offerings or add a vanilla mode?

I'm so sick of playing Haddonfield, but every game someone decides to burn a Strode key. I can't take it anymore!

Comments

  • In my case it's always coldwind farm .-.

  • haddonfield needs a big thicc rework, it doesn't even look like the haddonfield in the Halloween movie

  • @Clockso said:

    haddonfield needs a big thicc rework, it doesn't even look like the haddonfield in the Halloween movie

    In the 3 year anniversary stream they said Haddonfield would be getting a rework after Badham Preschool, however I believe they said it would just be a change to how how everything looks.

  • its funny enough that when you start getting into the high ranks, map RNG becomes very narrow to like Coldwind, haddon, pennys etc, maps that favor survivors a lot, map offerings just ensures they get a survivor favored map to win

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    its funny enough that when you start getting into the high ranks, map RNG becomes very narrow to like Coldwind, haddon, pennys etc, maps that favor survivors a lot, map offerings just ensures they get a survivor favored map to win

    Are you just saying people use map offerings more in high ranks or are you actually implying survivor-sided maps are intentionally selected more often by the map RNG there?

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591578#Comment_591578

    Are you just saying people use map offerings more in high ranks or are you actually implying survivor-sided maps are intentionally selected more often by the map RNG there?

    I don't know where I hinted saying map offerings are use more in the high ranks, I've only said they are use just to ensure a survivor sided map AND that map selection RNG starts to feel and look/become narrow in the high red ranks, IF anything, map offerings used in high red ranks are to ensure the most unfair survivor sided map like haddonfield, preschool (maybe not so much now after the work on it) and coldwind

  • I'm so sick of playing Haddonfield, but every game someone decides to burn a Strode key. I can't take it anymore!


    I am sure that EVERY time someone burns a Strode Key so that you end up on Haddonfield EVERY Match. I see nearly no Map Offerings in my games, but yeah, must be the big exception.

    Overall, Map Offerings should not be removed. They should not turn up in the Offering Screen, because people might DC because of an Offering. But other than that, some Killer strategies rely on the Maps. Like, one of the most funny thing to play and to play against is Scratched Mirror Myers. Would not be possible without a Map Offering (sure, in theory it would be possible, but nobody would play Scratched Mirror Myers when he can end up on an Autohaven-Map). Also a Survivors should be able to pick Maps which are in their favor.

    @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    its funny enough that when you start getting into the high ranks, map RNG becomes very narrow to like Coldwind, haddon, pennys etc, maps that favor survivors a lot, map offerings just ensures they get a survivor favored map to win


    Where did you get your Tinfoil Hat? It looks nice.

  • Can we have new gamemodes period