Breakdown is underrated

Just faced a quad-breakdown team in Ormond.

Man I think they left me with just a couple hooks standing at some point.

Luckily I always bring my agitation along. Still, I dropped a couple guys.

Comments

  • It can be quite powerful if all 4 run it! Mix it with Unbreakable, and you've got a pseudo sabo squad. I wish it was more useful for solo survivors, though. There's not much value in breaking 1 or 2 hooks, but it can help against tunneling I guess (although there's almost always another hook nearby).

  • I would run it with a purple hook offering for maximum efectiveness

  • Lol...throw in unbreakable and boil over. Imagine that squad.

  • @bigbeefynacho said:

    Lol...throw in unbreakable and boil over. Imagine that squad.


    And a Strode key

  • It's fun to run with no mither. Try to loop in a corner, and if you get downed, the killer doesn't gain anything from tunneling you for a couple minutes.

  • @bigbeefynacho said:

    Lol...throw in unbreakable and boil over. Imagine that squad.

    Boil Over.... hahah

  • Were they all playing Jeff? That would be pretty funny if they were.

  • For SWF group, could be worth it and very powerfull / annoing.

    For Solos, not worth it.

  • Boil Over helps the killer. Just crab walk and watch what happens.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Were they all playing Jeff? That would be pretty funny if they were.


    1 Jeff, 2 Janes, 1 Meg. But definitely a squad, since I think it would be extremely rare to find 4 x breakdown in a random lobby.

  • Empathy is also underrated, pretty much a free wall hack. Breakdown has saved me and teammates before.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Empathy is also underrated, pretty much a free wall hack. Breakdown has saved me and teammates before.


    I agree. The amount of info you can gather with empathy is insane when playing solo. Alert also fits in that category.