Ghostface slight change
Can we hide the meter view from the survivors that way it'll be easier to stalk them? I've had a fair share of games where as soon as they see that meter I'm instantly spotted no matter where I'm at.
Can we hide the meter view from the survivors that way it'll be easier to stalk them? I've had a fair share of games where as soon as they see that meter I'm instantly spotted no matter where I'm at.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't see how much stalk progress you did, only when they are marked...
Maybe if a survivor is looking directly at ghostface, it will properly break him out of his power........
Survivors cant see how much stalk progress they have, they only see when they're marked
Maybe remove the ability that they're marked until a chase begins
GhostFace is fine the only thing that needs any adjusting is the reveal mechanic everything else is fine.
You have never player Myers did you? I can tell because he has a freaking fire alert when he gets his stalk full. Lol.
No. Play the game and get better.
not all is fine . his cd is so bad
But survivors can't rob Myers of his power for 30 seconds by just looking at him.