Round 2

20190719_033604.jpg 20190719_033636.jpg 20190719_033736.jpg 20190719_033704.jpg

Our friend has come again for another round of toxicity. Honestly I thought about blocking them but I do enjoy their attempts at insulting me.

It's so satisfying

Comments

  • weird flex but ok

  • This the same guy? #########, lol.

  • Tomorrow I'll edit with will quite possibly be the best messages I've ever gotten.

  • @Volfawott

    Next time tell them Dr Carter has there fix...

    1F297AD8-2232-4D84-86C0-6E6E3C87C57B.jpeg


  • @LordGlint said:

    This the same guy? #########, lol.

    Yep

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Who were you playing as killer or survivor

    @Firestone45

    I was playing Pig and this guy was basically farming most of his teammates in basement.

    He literally would run right past me just when I was by the hooks in basement just as I was about to hook someone else then he'd unhook somebody without borrowed time and get really annoyed when they got downed and rehooked.


    The last straw for him was when he got unhooked and instead of leaving the hook area decided to self care right under hook.

    Of course he immediately got downed and then he dc'ed and started sending me hate.


    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/829/4P9ZSTF0IF32.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/371/SJWEQVX0TRFJ.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/083/R49LP3T00TYN.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/226/DOCM0HDSXC9T.jpg …


    This part 1 btw

    If you want to read through what he sent me previously

  • You can have a bad match and simply move on.... or you can make drama from it. Some people just love wasting time, energy and common sens.