DBD unplayable on console

The lag on console is terrible. No matter what we survivors do the killer always lands his hits. Every match I experience this. Getting hit when I 360 the killer. Hit when I vault. Hit when I drop a pallet. Hit through walls and other objects.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The lag on console is terrible. No matter what we survivors do the killer always lands his hits. Every match I experience this.


    This should go in bug reports bruh.

  • The lag on console is terrible. No matter what we survivors do the killer always lands his hits. Every match I experience this.

    Must be you, I'm not having any of these problems and I'm also on console. Maybe check your ping?

  • Ping is fine. Youre lucky cause I know a lot people having these problems on console.

  • @o_Elessar_o said:

    Ping is fine. Youre lucky cause I know a lot people having these problems on console.

    What platform? PS4 is having a lot of issues right now. I play on Xbox and everyone is doing fine here.

  • The lag on console is terrible. No matter what we survivors do the killer always lands his hits. Every match I experience this.

    If you plan on making a post for every current problem with dead by daylight, get ready for a couple months of carpal tunnel and swamp ass.

  • This sounds more like a problem of someone thinking that 360s should work 100% of the time and everytime they vault they shouldn't get hit in the animation lol.

  • That's latency babe

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Damn, OP was here less than 5 hours and already banned. Is this the record?

    Outside of people actively looking to get banned by posting racism, porn, etc. Yeah I think this is the fastest I've seen someone get sacked just for being awful

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/585329#Comment_585329

    Outside of people actively looking to get banned by posting racism, porn, etc. Yeah I think this is the fastest I've seen someone get sacked just for being awful

    Thank the mods. I was looking at his other thread and he was not very happy with people who disagreed.

  • I'll lock this before the discussion takes a wrong turn :)