Slippery meat is good if...
You pair it with up the ante, it is basically a free deliverance. It is especially helpful at endgame if you haven’t been hooked.
You pair it with up the ante, it is basically a free deliverance. It is especially helpful at endgame if you haven’t been hooked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is also a good combo against Trapper.
People were using this combo until Deliverance was released. There's no point anymore, just use Deliverance it's better.
@OGlilSPOOK20 I’m not that altruistic and my teammates usually unhook before me.
I mean sure you can use them, but I just feel like ever since they introduced Deliverance, it made Slippery Meat & Up the Ante useless. I just feel like they need a buff.
even then you dont always get away , deliverance is better
Take on account that Up the ante and Slippery Meat use 2 perk slots and Deliverance just one.
And then you get unhooked by someone else or it fails and suddenly you've wasted half of your perks for absolutely nothing.
Well yes but actually no. You still have a chance to fail (small but still)
Why use 2 perks with a chance to fail when you can just use Deliverance?