Help wanted. I need bloodpoints
Can someone maybe help me out by telling me how I can get the most bloodpoints with what I have?
I mainly use hag or doctor for grinding bp because if I use anything else the entity gets displeased. Or I'm dead.
And I want to use other killers but I don't have the perks I want for them yet...
Comments
Also I'm not sure if I should be spending points on survivor or killer
How to earn bloodpoints?
Play, play, play, play, play, play, play, play, play... and play xD
First get Leatherface for BBQ so you can get 100% extra bloodpoints if you hook all 4.
After you get the teachable pick a killer you like to play and get the perk on them. The DOC is good for farming points.
Then don't worry about the end result and just farm for points to get your other killers levelled up to how you want to build them.
Don't worry about prestige as it's just bloody clothing.
1) have you been making sure to put up offerings? Those give a nice boost, especially survivor pudding.
2) find what category you’re best at. Typically with unlevelled characters, you’ll be able to max out (8000 each) Hunting and Brutality more easily. Score these up by chasing and hitting, respectively.
3) Since you use Hag, make sure to put traps where people will step on them. Even if you can’t teleport there for range, you get Trap Triggered points in you Deviousness category.
4) If you have Cannibal, unlock his perks early to get BBQ available for all your other killers as you rank them. 100% bonus bloodpoints (potentially) stacked with offerings can give you common games with 50k-60k per match. since Cannibal is paid, don’t sweat it too much if you don’t have him.
5) forget the grind a while. Sit back, play 5 matches just for fun. Don’t worry about win/lose, or if you kill/survive. Just enjoy. Eventually you’ll look at the top of the screen without even thinking and surprise yourself with a sweet 500k!
Doctor is great for bloodpoints. Just slap on BBQ (from Leatherface) and Distressing. Ez money.
Distressing and get Barbecue and Chili from Leatherface, for Survivor? Get David King's We're Gonna Live Forever.
Also use Prove Thyself.
As Killer, you need bbq. As survivor, run PT and WGLF.
Play legion or doc with bloodpoint boosting offerings, perks, I always seem to have a decent amount of points even if i didn't do great
@betelgeuseyes Doctor is good use distressing, Thrill of the Hunt and play for points not to win. If you don't have BBQ buy Leatherface just for that.
Doc bbq distressing ruin and survivor pudding
Thanks to all but I don't have any of those perks
@betelgeuseyes this is why the grind is so hard. Everyone starts out with nothing. keep your eye on the shrine to unlock perks or concentrate on grinding perks like BBQ to add to your builds.
Play the killer u enjoy the most #1
Try to hook everyone at least 2 times try not to tunnel and have fun
Why does no one else run Prove Thyself?!?! Great Perk!
Every killer that you use should have BBQ on them. Every survivor should have WGLF on them. As a killer try and hook everyone’s on the other team, pick a killer that you can get BP easy with like the doc as you have mentioned, though I prefer the hag or hillbilly.. survivor you can run WGLF and borrowed time. Also, try and block the hook when the killer is dropping someone off and you can get easy stacks.