Is the entity saying yes or no?
When running whispers does the entity say "yeeeeeesss" when you're approaching a survivor and blink on? And does it say "noooooo" when you go another way? I thought it did do that. I know it blinks on when in range but I thought it played hot or cold so you could find survivors.
Comments
No lol, but it's a hilarious idea. He should definitely say "hot" and "cold", depending on distance.
I believe the Entity simply says stuff in it's own language and we aren't supposed to understand it
It sounds like the house from Treehouse of horror. Pretty sure its telling me where to kill.
@George_Soros Hot hot hot hot!
And maybe when there are no survivors in range, you can sometimes hear 'Maaarrrcccooooo....'
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YAAAAAAAAAAEKOOO
YEEEEEEEEEEEIHOOOO
GUAAAAAAAAAAH
OOROOOOH
Thanks entity.
Omg yes
Maybe he/she is
moaning.If you play it backwards it says "Where's the Beef!"
Maybe it's just telling the killer how they are going to torture them horribly if they fail :P
He?
Since when was Nea a he?