No network connection ps4
I was getting this message a lot yesterday because of SWF now I can't play at all. I think I've been doxed
I was getting this message a lot yesterday because of SWF now I can't play at all. I think I've been doxed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you just answered your question. I didn't have a problem yesterday.
I'm getting this problem too. It just keeps saying Network Error and logging me out. Even though I'm connected to the internet.
Restart the PS4
I have this bug occur from time to time for months, but it got worse in the last couple of days.
Also: The bug is one thing, another thing is that PSN has problems this evening. So what happens today doesn't have to be DbD-related.
Ok good to know it’s not just me. Started happening today. I try to start a lobby as killer, wait 10 minutes, then get the “you need an internet connection” box. I know I have one because I surf these boards while I wait. I’ve tried restarting the PS4, but it didn’t help. This is the first time it’s ever happened to me.
Btw, I have gotten a game started here and there, so it’s a very inconsistent problem.
Yep been happening to me as well. Only killer queue not survivor.
I have managed to play 1 game all day due to "no network connection" error on ps4. All other devices work fine. Driving me nuts!
Yeah getting this issue psn network seems fine too so confused 🐷♥️
Must be because I play too much :/