Cosmetics Contest Prediction
Anytime after tomorrow, we shall find out who winners for the in game cosmetics contest. Everyone did amazing, I just want to post the three cosmetics concepts that really grabbed MY attention. And that I would love to spend my money on.
I hope to see more in game contest in the future. It was a fun contest overall to participate in.
@cwtfern- Wraith ( This would be the scariest wraith cosmetics)
@FreakExpress- Spirit
@Guudnight - Nurse ( makes me want to main nurse even though I’m not good with her)



Comments
im hoping cafe surfer feng or little star in the sea feng win
Bold predictions, let's see how they play out.
I will say that at least one of those was very strongly considered. Whether or not one of those is a winner, I won't say. You'll just have to find out tomorrow.
I want that Spirit outfit.
@Peanits
Ahhhh at least one of them is a winner. That’s all I need to know. Now I shall continue enjoying the rest of my day as leather pig and Detective Tapp.
I just assume they'll pick entries with the best art.
Not necessarily. We're more looking for the best ideas, not so much for art. The artists would have to plan it all out and make some tweaks anyway, so we're not looking for a genuine Bob Ross. That would only be the case for the artwork contest.
If both of the winners have amazing art we'll know that those of us with limited artistic ability shouldn't bother entering next time orz
I guess we'll find out lol
@Peanits so.. Its confirmed only 2 cosmetics? There are a lot of beautifull cosmetics, i hope they change their mind and choose 5 instead of 2
@Peanits Eh, I have seen it happen many times before in other game contests.. like in Warframe where I used to be hellova active. When someone experienced drop something good looking in a contest, there's generally no point in participating anymore.
Call me cynical, its just what life has shown me things proceed.
I love that nurse one
They just need to use like 10 skins its a cash cow that they should use
Legally speaking: Yes. There are terms to this contest so we need to stick to the two winners like we said. There were just short of 700 entries and narrowing it down even to a list of 50 took hours.
With that said though, hopefully if all goes well, we'll be able to do it again. There's some great ideas out there and I would love to see them get a second chance.
That Wraith cosmetic is amazing! And that eerie eyeball centered in his chest... :0
Are you only considering the Killer cosmetic? Cause I think it will be one Killer and one Survivor cosmetic.
@AokiiSenpaii
I only considered killers. There’s too many good survivors cosmetics to choose. Plus I would have been bias and only chose Adam cosmetics lol.
I'm hyped.
I'm definitely hoping that prom night Susie is at least one of the winners.
Also little star under the sea and Yakuza Min definitely had contenders for what I want to win
So basically that Susie or those Min and I'm happy. Hell take a combination of two out of the three that's even better
I'd buy spirit right when it drops... I'm serious lol
@Peanits
My heart has been ripped out of my chest lol. However I still like the winners. This will be the best feng min cosmetics. Clown cosmetic can take my money as well.
Somehow I need the devs to release that wraith, spirit, and nurse.