A little secret for you Wraith mains.
Whenever someone is on DW you can cloak and their bar will go down. You’re welcome.
Whenever someone is on DW you can cloak and their bar will go down. You’re welcome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i know
i'm not a pre-patch legion main though, so i don't do it
It just happened to me so I figured some people would like to know. I’d personally never do it though.
@GrootDude - Have you just bought the Wraith Treeman outfit to be a Wraith main by any chance?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller I haven’t yet. I don’t buy very many killer cosmetics but I’m a Leatherface main at heart.
I'd just do what I do as Pig and turn off my TR so that Borrowed Time never activates in the first place.
Damn and he doesn't even have to moonwalk :P
Play With Your Food is really good on Wraith for the same reason.
Meh I like to use it to negate barrowed time
So much this, always amusing if the obsession actually realizes what you're doing too, that moment of realization.
PWYF + windstorm addons = fun. Very VERY fast bing bong boi.
@oxygen I always t-bag and nod when a wraith does this to me, always funny.
It'd probably be better for time to just catch them again, though.
@fluffymareep depends on where they go. If they’re in a dead zone then yes, if a really strong loop is near then no(although Wraith has a decent anti-loop power).
Ew. Wraith is meant to be wholesome! I shall not be doing this old Legion tactic >:I
I agree with this. He's a good boy! :c
To be honest I always decloaked to look after my last hooked guest when the exit gates were open and then got punished by BT. Now I know this, I realise I deserved those teabaggings at the exit gates.
When it takes longer for you to down that survivor normally than doing this chesing you should rethink your chasing skill.