How do YOU play Legion?

So I've seen endless threads about Legion and how he is pretty bad. A lot of them noting how Frenzy is not much of a threat anymore.

So, to simply gather information, how do you play Legion?

What's your perk setup like?

What addons do you use?

How do you use his ability?

Do you even play Legion anymore?


Share some details on how you use Legion!

EDIT: For info sake, here's mine:

Perks(Currently, I change them a lot): BBQ, M&A, Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia

Add-ons(Prefered):Mural Sketch and Stolen Sketch Book (Full Duration)

Ability Use: Primarily Tracking. Use his Killer Instinct to find survivors and injure them all, delaying gen progression with Deep Wound and Thanatophobia.

Do I still play Legion: Too much.

Comments

  • Ruin,Save the best for last,enduring and spirit fury

  • My set up can be split in two directions:

    1) Better Chaser - Spirit Fury, Enduring, Brutal St., Bamboozle, etc.

    2) De-buff Build - Sloppy Butcher, …fobia, Franklin's Demise, Third Seal, etc.

    I most of time don't play with add-ons.

    I always try to hit as many people as I can with my power.

    Yes, I do. One of my more played killers. Not for killing, but for fun.

  • I main him at rank 1

    I use PGTW, B&C,Bamboozle and for my 4th perk slot I sometimes run NC,Thrilling Tremors,Thana,Fire Up also works well on him.

    I Try to hit multiple people and then mindgame loops,if I get looped for a lot ,even if the survivor is injured,I hit him with FF and go to other people .

  • Perks:

    M&A, Whispers, BBQ, STBFL

    I only recently got PGTW (never bothered with Clown before, since I first want to P3 some Killers, before leveling others so that I do not have a Gajillion Perks), so I might switch M&A with PGTW.

    Whispers for tracking, I think I got too used to it over time.

    Add-Ons are usually Duration and Cooldown, sometimes also the Green Duration Add-On and the Iridescent Button.

    Trying to get my 8 Stacks on STBFL as fast as possible, I really enjoy the Perk. Best moment was when I was able to grab while he was Unhooking, because he underestimated my Attack Cooldown.

    I play Legion quite a lot since the change, even though I am not sure if I will play him frequently once I have all Perks on him.

  • Most anoying build : Ruin - Thana - Franklin's demise - sloppy butcher i like it a lot. As for add-ons the best in my opinions are durations - cooldown - recovery. Button is great now but the 5s fatigue makes it useless.

    I like Legion since the changes i'm just dissapointed with how poor his power perform for travelling the maps and while in chases. I've always played Legion correctly even with the old one, I try to hit everyone if they are too far i cancel my FF then chase the last one i've hit.

  • You don't... you just don't

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    I main him at rank 1

    I use PGTW, B&C,Bamboozle and for my 4th perk slot I sometimes run NC,Thrilling Tremors,Thana,Fire Up also works well on him.

    I Try to hit multiple people and then mindgame loops,if I get looped for a lot ,even if the survivor is injured,I hit him with FF and go to other people .

    @Andreyu44 do you have videos of you playing Legion at rank 1 please?

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    I main him at rank 1

    I use PGTW, B&C,Bamboozle and for my 4th perk slot I sometimes run NC,Thrilling Tremors,Thana,Fire Up also works well on him.

    I Try to hit multiple people and then mindgame loops,if I get looped for a lot ,even if the survivor is injured,I hit him with FF and go to other people .

    You use fire up on rank 1?

    LoL sure.

  • I dunno. How do you play a M1 killer with a big terror radius?

  • BBQ, ruin, enduring, spirit fury

    if i find a survivor i go into frenzy and hit them, then see if anyone is visible. i don't mean revealed with killer instinct, i mean clearly running around. if they are, then i switch targets and go to hit them. if not, i just go for whoever i initially hit, because with how frenzy currently works you aren't really able to cover the distance your killer instinct shows people before your power runs out. i'd love for this to be tweaked

    anyway, at that point i chase like an m1 killer, but if i see other people on gens or something i'll break chase and hit them with frenzy

  • With survivor pudding. : )