This is more than just spaghetti codes
Three survivors join in, it says at the bottom, match starts in 0 seconds, so I curiously press triangle to start the match.... and it started the match, WITH ONLY THREE PEOPLE! I thought it was actually going to start it, but luckily it didn't, but now as you can see in this picture there's something even more wrong. I'm playing as Spirit, and I'm under my own account, but if you look at the killer slot, it says I'm playing as the doctor, with only one perk, UNDER A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT?! BHVR, wth?

Comments
It’d help if they knew your actual account name.
My god. It's the legendary....
....RAvioli code
I CALL HAX!!! GET RDY TO GET BANNED SCRUB FOR CHEATING!!! jk. While abit weird, at least it didnt ACTUALLY have any effect on a match.
Nah it's not just Spaghetti code. It's a goddamn buffet
My God...
...it's the Kraken Code!
You guys just gave me good laughs XD
Kerbal Space Program reference?
I love it.