Do Killers Need A Buff?
I've been playing DBD on PS4 for a year and I main survivor but recently started to play killer, and in 2 hours went from rank 19-15 and every game I killed all survivors. Is it different on PC and when I get lower what are some tips for Billy?
Comments
Nah they need map adjustments though.
This idea will discourage and punish camping harder than it does now. Gives survivors more time to do stuff when a guy is hooked and being camped and allows them extra gen time with the additional 10 seconds.
I agree it will discourage and punish them, but with that you're just making the game a longer version if what it is, it wont stop them from camping completely
Oh I know. But as long as it discourages camping and punishes it, I think it's a good change.
Some Killers do. I think Pig and Trapper need help.
Pig is fine to me, the trapper could use a bit of help but not a huge buff or change
Her add-ons need to be more useful. Currently it’s just a pool of trash.
The Trapper has one of the highest kill rates in the game (he's top 3 with Hag and Hillbilly with kill rate). He is fine as is.
Thanks for that statistic, I did not know that about the Trapper, I just said that based on not seeing him that often
That's fair, maybe fix a few and introduce a few more?
That’d be nice. It’s just currently it’s hardly worth using anything besides add-ons revolving around her Ambush.
Speaking of that, a Rare add-on that made Ambush silent would be nice.
Like getting rid of the growling noise? That would be a little unfair since you wouldn't hear her lunge or even her her terror radius nor see her red light, maybe make it more delayed or if they make it iridescent once you put a bear trap on somebody even after they take it off when you longer it makes 2 yous, one copy one real, to ambush on person