Next Chapter - Let silly season commence

So seen some rumours that people think we are getting Stranger Things Licence for the next chapter, any thoughts on what else it could be? teases? hints? etc?

I know its coming around to that time when we all start speculating and ejaculating over who it may or may not be.

Comments

  • I want an original killer. And based off the leak cosmetics I think our next killer have something to do with being part of a tribe.

  • @Iceman Can you post a link to the leak?


  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @Iceman Can you post a link to the leak?


    @TeambossFloze

    I can not, Mods don’t want us to post anything. However you are more than welcome to visit reddit 😉

  • @Iceman said:

    I want an original killer. And based off the leak cosmetics I think our next killer have something to do with being part of a tribe.

    Cosmetics in the past haven't really lined up with killer themes though.

  • @Iceman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575391#Comment_575391

    @TeambossFloze

    I can not, Mods don’t want us to post anything. However you are more than welcome to visit reddit 😉


    Very true dude, very true.


    Just seen them myself and whereas I do agree @ClogWench there seems to be a running theme of more than 4 skins with a tribal theme. The normal mini skin packs are generally 1 suv and 1 killer...on this it seems a bit bigger.


    maybe its Jumanji xD

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575390#Comment_575390

    Cosmetics in the past haven't really lined up with killer themes though.


    @ClogWench

    I always saw the cosmetics that came with clown, spirit and plague being related to the chapter.

    Plague - Plague doctor mask

    Plague - Hag queen outfit

    Sprit - Huntress samurai type outfit

    Clown - Trapper circus strongman

    + the survivors outfits.

  • For an original killer I would love to see a witch doctor/voodoo type killer. Something along the lines of Papa Legba from American Horror Story that can betwich survivors or use a voodoo doll in some sort of way.

  • I think it could be good to have a killer that infests a survivor, maybe the survs have to collect something and the killer hiding inside of one and they get infest and killer can jump out at any moment...a bit like Jumanji...no wait..wrong train of thought. Are there any other leaks? I think the theme is definitely "Jungle" "Tribal" - some of the stuff kinda reminds of the film "The Beach"

  • @Iceman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575395#Comment_575395

    @ClogWench

    I always saw the cosmetics that came with clown, spirit and plague being related to the chapter.

    Plague - Plague doctor mask

    Plague - Hag queen outfit

    Sprit - Huntress samurai type outfit

    Clown - Trapper circus strongman

    + the survivors outfits.


    I agree dude

  • I want Jack the Ripper and a really cool map to go along. An original killer, yet historical and iconic.

  • @TerminatorGuy said:

    I want Jack the Ripper and a really cool map to go along. An original killer, yet historical and iconic.


    I do love the idea of a ye olde London and Jack the ripper style killer - however it wouldn't be that much different to what we have had in the last few chapters (legion and ghostface) - plus with IRL killers (no matter the myth) I think there is an element there where people will take exception. Imagine having Ted Bundy in game xD

  • maybe it could be like an old Vietnamese war soldier

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575416#Comment_575416

    I do love the idea of a ye olde London and Jack the ripper style killer - however it wouldn't be that much different to what we have had in the last few chapters (legion and ghostface) - plus with IRL killers (no matter the myth) I think there is an element there where people will take exception. Imagine having Ted Bundy in game xD

    I think the devs could create something for Jack that's not to similar to Ghostface or Legion. I saw an idea with him controlling the fog and obscuring vision a while back. Jack has been used in two other popular games and everyone liked it, so DBD can do the same.

  • @GrandpaBill24 That's fair enough, I haven't seen these so I cant comment but I take your word for it. As long as it has jumpscares im in

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    maybe it could be like an old Vietnamese war soldier

    Thats not only pushing into "reality" which they said they dont want any actual real life killers involved, as well as being extremely insensitive to those who were IN the Vietnam war. Taking something like that and making it into a "enjoyable experience" seems wrong.

  • I hope its not tribal themed cause there's literally no tasteful way to make a tribal killer. Plus it ends up propagating the notion of tribalism being scary and evil.

  • Spectral spear allowing the killer to hit or teleport once its on the ground :)

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575427#Comment_575427

    Thats not only pushing into "reality" which they said they dont want any actual real life killers involved, as well as being extremely insensitive to those who were IN the Vietnam war. Taking something like that and making it into a "enjoyable experience" seems wrong.


    Just because he would be Vietnamese and a soldier doesn't necessarily mean it would be linked to the war, I thought Vietname, rushes and jungle would provide a great map with a crazed soldier of fortune chasing you down could be good.

  • This would be chapter 13 right. Perfect time to obtain that hockey mask guy license. I know not possible prolly but would still be cool.

  • @Animalheadskull said:

    This would be chapter 13 right. Perfect time to obtain that hockey mask guy license. I know not possible prolly but would still be cool.


    Never even thought of that. You'd think being the number 13' it'd be quite a special one

  • Isn’t this still more than 7 weeks away?

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575537#Comment_575537

    Just because he would be Vietnamese and a soldier doesn't necessarily mean it would be linked to the war, I thought Vietname, rushes and jungle would provide a great map with a crazed soldier of fortune chasing you down could be good.

    I's still a bad idea. Then Vietnamese people will feel like the developers are saying "Vietnamese are killers". Why Vietnam and not Peru, France, or Sweden?

    It would cause controversy.

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/575605#Comment_575605

    Never even thought of that. You'd think being the number 13' it'd be quite a special one

    @Animalheadskull said:

    This would be chapter 13 right. Perfect time to obtain that hockey mask guy license. I know not possible prolly but would still be cool.

    Now THAT is a good idea.

    Not Jason necessarily, just the 13th coincidence.

  • I would like a shape-shifter. Imagine being able to turn into one of the survivors as a power, on a cool down, of course. But man, the mind games you could play

  • @FredKrueger- i'd love a shape shifting one who pretends to be a survivor !