Two features I’d like opinions on.

1.Should Cypress Memento Mori be basekit?

2.Should WGLF give a stack for healing(*edit) someone else a full health state?

Comments

  • 1: I dont see why not

    2: yes, anything to help gain a token

  • 1. I don't see why not, and I'd really like to take it out of the bloodweb. I literally have hundreds of them across all my killers. Those are millions of wasted bloodpoints.

    2. Yes for a full state heal, but only on other survivors.

  • No and No.

    1. will never happen since there are multiple perks that could save the last person whether they just got downed or have been downed for a while. You cannot say someone's gameplay should be nullified just because you want the game to end so easily. A 4K shouldnt be something a person easily gets, especially when the game is balanced for 2K's.
  • Sure and sure

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    No and No.

    1. will never happen since there are multiple perks that could save the last person whether they just got downed or have been downed for a while. You cannot say someone's gameplay should be nullified just because you want the game to end so easily. A 4K shouldnt be something a person easily gets, especially when the game is balanced for 2K's.

    @Mat_Sella

    I quite dont follow that logic. If a Killer is going for the 4k, then it means having the Cypress Mori offering as base kit would mean they got a 3k (or 3 people escaped, or a combination of both, whatever). If you are downed as the last Survivor, then you are literally dead. I can only think of two perks that would be countered by this, and both are very edge and situational cases.

    • DS: If you get unhooked, kill the unhooker and somehow the unhooked person managed to like almost or fully open an exit gate and be downed. All within DS's 60 second timer.
    • Flip Flop: Somehow the killer decided to let the Survivor recover fully with a gate almost or fully open.

    And in both cases, its just delaying the inevitable on the Survivor's part.