Serious question
Do ya only complain
Do ya only complain
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hahaha
Sometimes they do, and I do too... there are very interesting threads tho, not everything is complaining and negativity.
You ever see the screaming cowboy meme?
Thats me roughly 80% of the time on this forum. 🤠
Basically what 70% of these forums is about. Only complaint I throw out is the random unnecessary nerfs thrown at killers and when people are jerks in-game. :)
There's nothing else to do here, complaining is our lifeblood
No, i also breathe.
I can also be pretty grateful... If I get a reason for that.
@Boss How do you do both at once? Need advice.
It's a gift.
Yes.
Yes
Locked up don't let me out