Why don't people on ps4 (eu) respond to messages?

They don't speak english?

Comments

  • I've turned off messages on ps4 because it's 95% nasty messages from survivors to killers, 2% nasty messages from survivors to other survivors, 2% nasty messages from killers to survivors and 1% actually nice messages being sent.

  • Toxicity.... That's why. Too many butt hurt crybabies

  • I always send compliments so I don't understand. And I speak about people who didn't disabled it.

  • Typing a message on PS4 is time consuming, so maybe they just don't bother responding. Also when someone sees a message they probably assume hate mail and don't bother checking until later at which point it would probably feel silly to respond.

    99% of all mail from DBD matches is toxic as hell, I had to disable my messages completely due to it.

  • I had messages turned off for a long time because all the toxic msgs that other survivors or killers sent me.


    But now I’ve turned them on again because I too like to send nice messages to others and give them a compliment.


    And If the killer gives me the hatch I’ll send him a thank you message.

  • @Bravescorpio said:

    Typing a message on PS4 is time consuming, so maybe they just don't bother responding. Also when someone sees a message they probably assume hate mail and don't bother checking until later at which point it would probably feel silly to respond.

    99% of all mail from DBD matches is toxic as hell, I had to disable my messages completely due to it.

    It is not that hard but I guess I won't send any more.

  • @Shaped no don’t stop! I’d love to have a nice message sent to me sometimes. They really make my day so it’s possible that you’ve made someone very happy with your comment though they didn’t respond.

  • It's certainly a mixed bag. I've had some lovely messages though :)

  • I turned off messags because most of the time its just hatemail anyway. Regarding how you play as killer or survivor, people always get b*tthurt.