Who's your killer main?
I want to know who plays who, I myself live playing the clown. What's you main. Comment below.
Tagged:
Mod
I want to know who plays who, I myself live playing the clown. What's you main. Comment below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine changes pretty much bi-weekly.
The last few weeks though, it's been Freddy. He was my first p3, so I'm enjoying his swan song while I can.
I also play plenty of Legion and Wraith, recently I've played a lot of Bubba too. I expect I'll play plenty of ghostface when I get more perks on him too.
Pig's my favorite killer conceptually, but I don't find myself wanting to play her too often, even though I love everything about her. I think it's the deviousness points honestly.
I'm very much an M1 kinda guy.
Billy, Myers and doctor.
Hag and Spirit.
I rarely play Killer though. Its too stressful and most of the time I find it unfun. lol
Billy, nurse, Clown and trapper are my mains.
Mostly all of m1 killers but I prefer Trapper most since I play him for my most 3k hours second probably Wraith
Nurse & Spirit
Piggy again
I rotate but:
Michael Myers.
Leatherface.
Trapper.
Hillbilly.
Ghostface (kinda?).
Legion.
Billy for the win! Although I have been playing less of him. I might start playing Freddy more now!
Tactical rank 12 Bubba main here.
Myers previously. Spirit now. I refuse to play any other killer until we get a viable one.
I never pick favorites. I usually pick one randomly or have someone else pick for me to make it more challenging.
I really like Nurse & Spirit, but I change it up all the time.
Wraith and Trapper are killers I pick allot too, as well as Huntress
I rotate killers, it keeps things interesting and makes sure I don’t get stale in my play style. That being said, trappers always had a place in my heart. He was my first main and the one that got me to rank 1 my first season. He’s unpredictable, and 200 IQ traps are almost as nice as cross map hatchets for me. I don’t play him anywhere as much or as well as I used to, but he’s still my trappy boi lmao.
hagtitties.jpg
1) Freddy
2) Ghost Face
3) Wraith
Huntress and Doctor are my favourites
Spirit and Billy.
1 hag being my main
2 shape being my 2nd main
3 freddy because of rework:) and freddy my 3rd main:D
4 doctor
5 pig
6 nurse
7 and last place goes to legion and leatherface.
As for ghost face and plague I can't rank em yet because I don't have the dlcs