HAPPY FREDDY DAY! - General Feedback
Get hyped!
Feel free to use this thread as a review/opinion station.
I'll be posting up some initial thoughts after I try him :3
Get hyped!
Feel free to use this thread as a review/opinion station.
I'll be posting up some initial thoughts after I try him :3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
around what time can we expect the ptb
FREDDY SPAGHETTI!
Can't wait, through I'm just a console DBD player :P
Happy Freddy day!!! ๐
Just gimme dem sweet sweet patch notes and I'll be fine lol xD
-Update-
I'm in matchmaking...
Can one of you guys/gals bury my skeleton (the wait is 5ever, but WHO WOULDN'T WANNA PLAY FREDWARD STABBYHANDS?!)?
Can't play PTB but I like the look of new ######### hands McMike
He's pretty fun. Setting the snares is awkward and clumsy, imo.
He is hit especially hard by SWF that can tell others where your dream pallets/snares are (plus which option you're running), if you committed to the teleport, etc.
You know, the usual sort of thing that should be fun but is rendered useless in the way the game is actually played.
Teleport mindgames are pretty dope, haha
Afew questions... Do perks like distressing affect his lullaby or visual range to awake survivors? Can the aura affect stack if you choose to use multiple add-ons for dream pallets? Does anyone know the % for action slowdown of each of his add-ons? Please @ me if you figure any of this out.
He seems really strong, but his Fake Pallets are definitely better than his Dream Snare.
This could cause him to be add-on reliant, but at least the cheapest one is common :)
The dream snares should be swapped with the pallets, plus the snares can actually benefit from the aura reading.
A majority if not all people who play freddy like the pallets rather then the snares so if we can switch it that be great
Snares are useless. Pallets are fine against solos but useless against SWF. Teleport is nice. His dreamworld only serves to actually use his power like a normal killer.
Survivors already don't bother waking up. Since sleeping is not threatening at all.
By the look of the rank 20 outcries, they'll probably nerf the pallets.
All in all I liked the old Freddy more.