this is where we are right now on ps4.

https://youtu.be/SnA-AFQrmJ8

2 minute video of ps4 gameplay.  the ending is the best part.

Comments

  • lol i just made 178k in one round
  • probably too early to have made such an assessment but the problems did persist for a couple hours.  my desire to plow through such nonsense is testament to how awesome this game really is.
  • it has been better as of the last hour or so.
  • they should allow account transfers for people who want to buy a pc to upgrade from their console
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    2 minute video of ps4 gameplay.  the ending is the best part.

    I see how you instantly pressed esc to ragequit, survivor main detected :wink:

  • They should ban killers with connections like that.
  • Lowbei said:
    they should allow account transfers for people who want to buy a pc to upgrade from their console
    Honestly I would probably consider it if that were the case and I could hook my controller up as well. I  played this game on pc and don’t really like the whole keyboard/mouse combo but I would be open to gaming on a pc if I had people to play with when I started, most of my friends have a console is why I mainly game on one 
  • @BoxingRouge said:
    They should ban killers with connections like that.

    PS4 is almost always wifi connection, I am not surprised tbh

  • Master said:

    @EpicFailTryHard said:
    2 minute video of ps4 gameplay.  the ending is the best part.

    I see how you instantly pressed esc to ragequit, survivor main detected :wink:



    yeah.  i did quit.  i'm just too much of a pussfart for a teleporting leatherface.

    i suppose such is like being on the top hill of a rollercoaster.  the real excitement came when he began tunneling.


  • Ouch... I don’t blame you for quitting that mess. This is why I’m very strict on the ping of Survivors in my lobby. 
  • They should ban killers with connections like that.

    But, if they did, how would he use the other 9000 hours of free dial-up internet access he has from AOL?

    What do you think the killers upload speed is? I'm betting it's potato.
  • That rubberbanding tho

  • lyric said:
    Lowbei said:
    they should allow account transfers for people who want to buy a pc to upgrade from their console
    Honestly I would probably consider it if that were the case and I could hook my controller up as well. I  played this game on pc and don’t really like the whole keyboard/mouse combo but I would be open to gaming on a pc if I had people to play with when I started, most of my friends have a console is why I mainly game on one 
    lotsa people use controllers on pc. i dont know why, but its a thing.
  • Ouch... I don’t blame you for quitting that mess. This is why I’m very strict on the ping of Survivors in my lobby. 


    that is what makes the story all the more peculiar.  this has happened several times, each time the pre-lobby ping was around 100.  yet, these incidents occur.  i had a trapper do the same thing earlier.  running seems to make this worse.  sprintburst in particular.  
  • Master said:

    @BoxingRouge said:
    They should ban killers with connections like that.

    PS4 is almost always wifi connection, I am not surprised tbh

    Of course, if I ever come across killers with that connection I should offer them a link to Amazon to buy a cable for their router.
  • Ouch... I don’t blame you for quitting that mess. This is why I’m very strict on the ping of Survivors in my lobby. 


    that is what makes the story all the more peculiar.  this has happened several times, each time the pre-lobby ping was around 100.  yet, these incidents occur.  i had a trapper do the same thing earlier.  running seems to make this worse.  sprintburst in particular.  
    To be honest, some Killers will start downloading stuff when they get a match to make lag. 

    Though that makes it worse for me as Nurse. Lag screws me over lol.
  • Lowbei said:
    they should allow account transfers for people who want to buy a pc to upgrade from their console
    Yessss. I would have definitely switched to my pc but there’s just no way in hell I’m starting over
  • ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    they should allow account transfers for people who want to buy a pc to upgrade from their console
    Yessss. I would have definitely switched to my pc but there’s just no way in hell I’m starting over
    Same here. I love console myself, but I’d play DBD on PC if I had the choice. I just don’t want to start all over. 
  • ThePloopz said:
    Lowbei said:
    they should allow account transfers for people who want to buy a pc to upgrade from their console
    Yessss. I would have definitely switched to my pc but there’s just no way in hell I’m starting over
    Same here. I love console myself, but I’d play DBD on PC if I had the choice. I just don’t want to start all over. 
    What makes it even worse is we saw how nice the tutorial is. It’s all just a tease lol
  • Jesus what is that connection? 
  • @RWoodrow said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    They should ban killers with connections like that.

    But, if they did, how would he use the other 9000 hours of free dial-up internet access he has from AOL?

    What do you think the killers upload speed is? I'm betting it's potato.

    Thank god i updated my internet recently, having 35mb upload is a dime. That killer probably isn't even hitting 1mb.

  • another example.  this actually went on for a couple hours.

    https://youtu.be/TRO_4_D_hWk
  • Is it possible I know not on pc but console where you can specify what latency is max for connections?

  • i will pray for your family
  • whatever gets you through the horrorshow that is your day, fruitcake.
  • whatever gets you through the horrorshow that is your day, fruitcake.
    making 2mill farming randos last night was fun. sorry that your horrorshow of a console cant handle the game.
  • meh, it has gotten better.  so...happy ending.  smile with me, chappy.
  • meh, it has gotten better.  so...happy ending.  smile with me, chappy.
    awesome :)
  • you expected less from chatland's grand wizard of words?